Setting Up Custom App for IPTV

Erinville

I'm no whizz kid and have never learned computer coding.
Is it possible to set up custom build Xtream Codes IPTV app and custom designed interface from scratch as a test using freeware?
I 'm going blind into this and I'm wondering what's involved.
Not interested in providing channels or VOD.
It can be boring at home with a disability which is why I'm looking at doing this type of project.
I'd just like to design something and obviously I'd need a few free to air channels for testing purposes.
User friendly set up tools would be handy.
Just wondering how hard/easy it is to do this.

It really depends on the platform. But indeed it's a non trivial task and I think you would waste a lot lot lot of time building it completely from scratch. Checkout Github for existing solutions and fork their code and modify it for your needs. But if you have 0 coding knowledge it is going to be tough, but give it try. You will learn a lot.

hello moshilbeth thank you replying i havnt got a clue how to do it had someone do it for me on tk site .
do you have any insrtuction thank so much

Try pressing blue button,flash online and select an image to flash.Failing that you need to download whatever image you want to use,unzip the image and put it on a usb stick.
  1. Format your USB stick with a FAT32 file system
  2. Unpack the ZIP file and place the content on a USB disk.
  3. Plug the USB stick to the back panel USB port.
  4. Power on,
  5. Press the Power Key on the front panel after you see “USB”on the display. Then the display shows “Flash”
  6. When done the box will boot up on its own.
  7. Remove usb stick once boot has completed.
Openvix images are here Downloads

Open Atv images are here openATV Nightly Downloads.

Just select the make of your box and it will take you to the images for that box. There are plenty of guides on here that will give you step by step instructions. Just search for the info you need.

Back