siptv on LG freezes

mrsilver

Hello
I use siptv app on LG smart tv ,but some FHD channels is freezes in tv ,but then i checked the same channel in vlc pc worked fine ,where can the problem be ?
Thanks

How is you TV connected to your ISP WiFi or ethernet? Not really sure why people with LG or Samsung smart TV still use smart iptv when smartSTB app is a lot better in my opinion.

What other apps do you have installed? Sometimes apps don't play nice with each other and cause freezes in IPTV. Try removing a few of the non essential ones and see if that helps.

Try STBEMU then. It may work better for you.

You get 100mb down on your TV right ? If so, its not a speed issue

Having used SIPTV a long time ago and recently installed smartSTB when my android box went bang I cannot recommend the STB app to highly. Its very responsive and have had no issues at all. I recall the SIPTV app was very basic and I had issues playing some VOD.

Having used SIPTV a long time ago and recently installed smartSTB when my android box went bang I cannot recommend the STB app to highly. Its very responsive and have had no issues at all. I recall the SIPTV app was very basic and I had issues playing some VOD.

on my LGTV vod works fine, however on the firestick VOD doesn't work at all.
I use SIPTV for TV and STBEMU for VOD ( STB EMU organises the vod stuff perfectly )

Can I just jump in here and ask is stbemu mac locked using smart iptv just now and thinking of changing to stbemu thanks

Hello
I use siptv app on LG smart tv ,but some FHD channels is freezes in tv ,but then i checked the same channel in vlc pc worked fine ,where can the problem be ?
Thanks

I found where the problem was ,i changed the file to the end =ts to =m3u8 and everything works perfectly

Have you ticked the box to save online?
This helps the tv out which don't have big memory to store all information,
All turn tv off completely to clear the cache.

Back