Sky broadband and IPTV

Recently had a new IPTV set up worked on day one with Nord VPN but has since gone off and I've tried several countries and servers and tried obfuscated and P2P with no joy.

Ive turned off the broadband shield still nothing. Any tips or anyone else had problems

Mate is with one of the small "independent" companies in his area and he has no issues with IPTV, torrents etc. No blocks and no VPN either.

But he says they are expensive than the big boys.

I hear that some IPTV providers do not like you using a VPN & block their use a bit like BBC I player, who do the same. I would personally only go with one that will run with a VPN.

Recently had a new IPTV set up worked on day one with Nord VPN but has since gone off and I've tried several countries and servers and tried obfuscated and P2P with no joy.

Ive turned off the broadband shield still nothing. Any tips or anyone else had problems
I was told that the only way to get round the Sky Broadband problem was to add a secondary router, which I did successfully a week ago. I also added Express VPN too the Nighthawk Router & this totally bypasses the Sky Router with 1 ethernet cable from the Sky Router too the second Nighthawk Router,this makes the new router the Main Path for the VPN, it works perfectly on Wi-Fi anywhere in the house. I am no expert in this subject, but my friend who builds computers help me install it, after being told you cannot put a VPN on a Sky Router-- TRUE. But a secondary router solves it. + A VPN .

I was told that the only way to get round the Sky Broadband problem was to add a secondary router, which I did successfully a week ago. I also added Express VPN too the Nighthawk Router & this totally bypasses the Sky Router with 1 ethernet cable from the Sky Router too the second Nighthawk Router,this makes the new router the Main Path for the VPN, it works perfectly on Wi-Fi anywhere in the house. I am no expert in this subject, but my friend who builds computers help me install it, after being told you cannot put a VPN on a Sky Router-- TRUE. But a secondary router solves it. + A VPN .
Spot on

Using sky broadband you need to use a vpn from now on due to sky isp snooping on your internet usage

Spot on

Using sky broadband you need to use a vpn from now on due to sky isp snooping on your internet usage
Not true I'm with sly and don't have to use vpn I keep repeating myself it was vm who applied for the new super block to follow traffic everyone else agreed and havnt been blocked whilst all these super blocks happening I must be lucky

Not true I'm with sly and don't have to use vpn I keep repeating myself it was vm who applied for the new super block to follow traffic everyone else agreed and havnt been blocked whilst all these super blocks happening I must be lucky
LOOK CLOSER AT THINGS (y)

LOOK CLOSER AT THINGS (y)
Already have mate just from what I see if it was sly every provider blocks sly and makes them use vpn what if a block happens again which I know of 3 providers already blocked sly isp and only allowed by vpn and still happening even after work rounds

We all see different situations behind the scenes bazza. Does not mean we are always right or wrong its our own take on things.

Spot on

I was specifically told even with the Skyshield on, that you must have a 2nd Router as it was the only way to install a VPN on a Skyline, NOT directly from the Sky Router, but in the New Router is where the VPN uses for its connection point as the mainline recognised by its own SSID on the Network connections choice for the VPN. It is possible my friend worked a safer route round the Sky Broadband problem?

I was specifically told even with the Skyshield on, that you must have a 2nd Router as it was the only way to install a VPN on a Skyline, NOT directly from the Sky Router, but in the New Router is where the VPN uses for its connection point as the mainline recognised by its own SSID on the Network connections choice for the VPN. It is possible my friend worked a safer route round the Sky Broadband problem?
No turn skyshield off

There is a lot in what you say is on the money.

Your right baz your lucky you not been blocked on sly.

Some have been blocked during this blocking period who are on sly.

It comes to down to luck some getting blocked and others not.

Back