Sky broadband and IPTV

@bazcfc1 he has lol. He dont trust any of them ha
Madness mate honestly my provider hasnt blocked any yet and has no intentions too as you can't pinpoint it to a single isp provider(s) as I've seen providers block isp and still get blocked all what will happen is those blocking isp will loose end users as not everyone can have vpn as their isp speeds are too lol

What if the provider is using SSL streams, can they still be snooped on? From what I have seen there has been a sudden increase in the good old fashioned mole accounts coupled with the fact that some sellers had been quite relaxed about who they sold to. Hopefully this will snap them back into line.

Has there actually been any real evidence of packet sniffing leading to a block or shutdown, other than a friend of a friend etc...? If it was that wouldnt every single IPTV provider without VPN be blocked?

Has there actually been any real evidence of packet sniffing leading to a block or shutdown, other than a friend of a friend etc...? If it was that wouldnt every single IPTV provider without VPN be blocked?
I think alot of paranoia started since that statement from Torrent freak or whatever it was lol

I think alot of paranoia started since that statement from Torrent freak or whatever it was lol
Yeah, I think the same. Funny thing is the original PL block years ago had very similar wording but also included other ISPs and yet noone cared. Fairly sure ISP spying isn't restricted to the UK only.

Alot of server owners have put alot of money into it. So I Can see why they will try anything to keep it as safe as they can though

Yes seems a Lot of providers going that way.

Whether that's the wwy forward don't know but im sure they will find out other ISPs will be the issue also

I'm not sure it is. I haven't found anyone that can offer a real explanation as to what they think Sky are doing.

Discussing about such things in open forum probably ain't wise mate especially with you know who being around here.

Back