Sky UK HD E2 Mgcamd Lines

ian1095

Just thought i'd post this to say to others, DO NOT BUY THESE LINES whatever you do !!!

The Server is down more often than its up, the latest downtime is now nearly 1 week, before that it was up for 2 days but for those 2 days it was completely unstable and before those 2 days it was down for about another week. So in the last 14 days its been down for 12 days and 2 days of uptime with constant glitching.

Peeps probably wont listen, but you have now been warned and the rest is up to you.

They get away with it because at the moment theyre the only game in town, so people are still joining. Honestly though if there were any competition at all, no one and I mean no one would purchase these lines from the current providers. They have no clue what so ever of how to run a Server, let alone keep it up

This info needs to be spread so if nothing else it forces them to at least try to keep the Sky cards online. At the momnent they just dont give a toss.

You have been warned and you truely are wasting your money. You would be far better off giving it to a Cancer charity.

Last edited:
Just thought i'd post this to say to others, DO NOT BUY THESE LINES whatever you do !!!

The Server is down more often than its up, the latest downtime is now nearly 1 week, before that it was up for 2 days but for those 2 days it was completely unstable and before those 2 days it was down for about another week. So in the last 14 days its been down for 12 days and 2 days of uptime with constant glitching.

Peeps probably wont listen, but you have now been warned and the rest is up to you.

They get away with it because at the moment theyre the only game in town, so people are still joining. Honestly though if there were any competition at all, no one and I mean no one would purchase these lines from the current providers. They have no clue what so ever of how to run a Server, let alone keep it up

This info needs to be spread so if nothing else it forces them to at least try to keep the Sky cards online. At the momnent they just dont give a toss.

You have been warned and you truely are wasting you money. You would be far better off giving it to a Cancer charity.
This has ben going on for over 6 months and plenty of posts on all forums warning people to stay clear. No matter how many times people get warned they still buy it then complain it does not work. :X3:

My lines only cost me £20, probably due to the fact that theyre fully aware that ICAM is coming to the Sky UK HD Channels and theyre trying to get as much money as they can before it does. So for £20 I took a punt, but even at £20 I wish I hadnt.

I cannot stress enough just how bad it is, and the more that know this the better to stop them getting anymore money in their pockets.

Last edited:
Agree with what ian1095 has posted, it's down more than it is up lately, however atleast his provider has been working for a few days, unlike mine that has been down for 19 days now and is ignoring all messages.

I put enough warnings about this months ago and you all chose to buy it. It all comes from one main provider and rest are just resellers for him but you should get an update of some kind.

I put enough warnings about this months ago and you all chose to buy it. It all comes from one main provider and rest are just resellers for him but you should get an update of some kind.
Probably the Strsh Gbox Server.

But thats the main issue here, as you say we are dealing with Resellers who dont have a clue about the Oscam theyre running and just rely of cachex from CPS Servers and when they lose the cache it starts to glitch like crazy with high ECM times. We have no way to complain to make them get their finger out and fix things either, You cannot post your disatisfaction on Telegram. You can only PM the Resellers who either never answer or dont even bother to read the PM,s

The whole setup is a joke, which is why I made the initial post, to try to stop anyone else wasting their money.

I can only repeat DO NOT PAY FOR THIS SERVICE !! Even at discounted rates due to ICAM being added soon by Sky UK. Its a Joke !

Last edited:
You should, its a waning to others.

And judging by the amount of requests for 28E lines in the Request a Server thread, they need to read this and take note.

No one is going to get a test line at the moment from that thread, because its down and as I stated its only been up for 2 days out of the last 14, so how can they possibly give a test to get people to pay ?

Even the most foolish are not going to fork out money to watch a black screen lol. So this thread is needed so they can see why theyve not been given a test line and then what will happen in the coming weeks if they do indeed get a test line and then decide to purchase.

You should, its a waening to others.

And judging by the amount of requests for 28E lines in the Request a Server thread, they need to read this and take note.

No one is going to get a test line at the moment from that thread, because its down and as I stated its only been up for 2 days out of the last 14, so how can they possibly give a test to get people to pay ?

Even the most foolish are not going to fork out money to watch a black screen lol. So this thread is needed so they can see why theyve not been given a test line.
Post 1 of the request section warns everyone if you care to read it but people ignore it as already mentioned.

All part and parcel of taking a risk your moaning cause you paid £20 for a sub and been off quite a few days and on for a couple.
Just look at when xc got busted that was down for a lot longer then the 19 days and you pay a lot more than the £20 you paid for c/s if you thought it was going to be all singing and dancing without going off etc then reality has just hit home.
Tbh I have the new c/s and not really fussed if on or off as have other forms of tv

Wow £20 i wouldn't have minded paying that, I had to pay £55 and as mentioned its been more down than up in the 3 weeks or so I've had it. :tearsofjoy: apparently i was being sold it at cost price but kind of knew that was bs lol just seems to be a quick money making scheme for all involved and definitely wouldn't recommend in it's current state.

All part and parcel of taking a risk your moaning cause you paid £20 for a sub and been off quite a few days and on for a couple.
Just look at when xc got busted that was down for a lot longer then the 19 days and you pay a lot more than the £20 you paid for c/s if you thought it was going to be all singing and dancing without going off etc then reality has just hit home.
Tbh I have the new c/s and not really fussed if on or off as have other forms of tv
The 19 days is my provider, not the OP and I paid ALOT more than £20

Normal cardsharing channels seems to be working like BT sport's SD etc and ComedyCentHD
That's true but barring maybe comedy central HD most of them cleared with the much cheaper lines anyway. It's a shame the resellers don't actually inform you of how much downtime there is but i suppose they need to make money. Had this thread existed 4 weeks ago or i had been told out of 20 days you'll get 3 or 4 days service i wouldn't have bothered lol

i wouldnt mind paying 20-70 pound range even if i only got 3 months out of it ... i do subscribe through the official channel this would only be to get the xtra channels i dont currently subscribe too and we all know its a gamble ..

i wouldnt mind paying 20-70 pound range even if i only got 3 months out of it ... i do subscribe through the official channel this would only be to get the xtra channels i dont currently subscribe too and we all know its a gamble ..
Even i would be fine with it if it actually worked but the few days it is up as mentioned ecm's are all over the place. Ultimately the main issue is the main guys in charge have no idea what they are doing lol

Back