skyNEW Skin

I've just changed mine from standard to 'channel 1 at start' and tried it but it stayed on showing info for the viewed channel

I've just restarted the GUI to see if i could replicate your predicament and even with channel 1 set as 'start mode' it still opens on the channel i'm watching, not the first one in the bouquet

what have you got in 'show bouquet on launch'?
mine is set to 'no' but it shows the bouquet when i press epg and it highlights the channel i'm watching

I've just changed mine from standard to 'channel 1 at start' and tried it but it stayed on showing info for the viewed channel

I've just restarted the GUI to see if i could replicate your predicament and even with channel 1 set as 'start mode' it still opens on the channel i'm watching, not the first one in the bouquet

what have you got in 'show bouquet on launch'?
mine is set to 'no' but it shows the bouquet when i press epg and it highlights the channel i'm watching

Mine is also set to no.

Really confusing as to why it won't change for me.

Hi I have it all set up on my H9 (great skin) Dreamplex is connected to my Plex account and all my content is showing, soon as I click on movies it crashes the H9 box?
Any ideas?

Hi just reflashed to infinity and using the skyNew skin. I remember there was a mod to stop the recording R from flashing and also when watching a recording if you paused it you didn’t get the second info bar to come up above the now and next bar. But can’t remember exactly what they were can anyone help with this?

Hi I have it all set up on my H9 (great skin) Dreamplex is connected to my Plex account and all my content is showing, soon as I click on movies it crashes the H9 box?
Any ideas?

This usually happens when a server is offline. I have 6 servers linked to my plex account and when one is down it crashes the box

Hi, my skin updated to the latest version today and now the bouquet tabs do not match my list of bouquets in the epg. How do I sort these as were fine before update?

why do i get a blue error screen when i click blue to update and my box restarts , also when i press epg its the old style interface how do i update cheers

@Chabs hi I’ve got this running on both boxes in my house running WooshBuild Infinity in back room all perfect in front room can’t get my top picks yo change. When I run them on box I get permission denied. I’ve tried reflash if this morning still the same. I’ve even used FileZilla to copy over scripts from back box to front room box but to no avail.

I'm newby using the SkyNEW skin and stuck on how to move between Main Menu, Planner, Catchup TV etc my Formuler F1 box is just stuck in main menu area, can anyone help

The Problem is the skin I am using is v2.005 and when I go to the plug in I only have the option of Sky Tabs Default & Sky Tabs Alternative. None of these options are showing...
Default Version with EPG Tabs (3 Event names Infobar)
Sky Alternative with EPG Tabs (2 Event in Infobar with Picon)

Any Ideas?

Back