skyNEW Skin

The Problem is the skin I am using is v2.005 and when I go to the plug in I only have the option of Sky Tabs Default & Sky Tabs Alternative. None of these options are showing...
Default Version with EPG Tabs (3 Event names Infobar)
Sky Alternative with EPG Tabs (2 Event in Infobar with Picon)

Any Ideas?

MY HARDWARE: Zgemma H.2H. MY SOFTWARE: OpenATV 6.2 openatv-6.2-zgemmah2h-20181120_usb.zip, WooshBuild Infinity, SkyNew by Chabs v2.005.
I have used the excellent SkyNew plugin since it was launched and v2.003 worked perfecly. However I am having issues with the latest SkyNew v2.005 plugin. On my box the SkyNew boot logo is missing, and the Sky Tabs Default/Alternative options do not display any working Tabs. I have tried uninstalling and re-installing SkyNew v2.005 plugin without success. Will this be fixed in Software Updates or do I need to do anything now?

The bouquet tabs are all blanked out in v2.005?
Yes in v2.005 no tabs are showing, and if showing they do not move. Tabs were perfect in v2.003 but when I did a recent Software Update the SkyNew plugin automatically updated to v2.005 with the Tabs not showing. So I expect that the SkyNew Tabs plugin will be fixed and will automatically update to v2.006 in a future Software Update.

Thanks Chabs, skin looks very slick and neat. 1 question, how can I get rid of the channel numbering at the moment its like 1 1 BBC One HD, how could I get the extra numbering to dissapear?

Best skin out there by a mile! Thanks for this. so easy to use as well.

One question I have is on the main menu, is there any process that I need to run to refresh to put more up to date content like how you would get with real sky or is it just some stock images that have been put on to make it look nice and thats all it is?

Great work!

Thanks Chabs, skin looks very slick and neat. 1 question, how can I get rid of the channel numbering at the moment its like 1 1 BBC One HD, how could I get the extra numbering to dissapear?
when in channel list, menu-settings-show channel numbers in channel selection-select NO-green to save.

@Chabs I'm using version 2.003. Fantastic skin, great work and thank you. I just noticed one thing, if there isn't enough room to display the full EPG description it used to scroll automatically on previous versions. On version 2.003 this isn't the case. Do you (or anyone else) know how to enable this. I'm guessing something needs to be added to the skin.xml file but I'm not the best with code and haven't been able to figure it out. I looked in the skin.xml file for other versions too but the new xml file is a good bit different. Any help with this would be appreciated.

@Chabs I'm using version 2.003. Fantastic skin, great work and thank you. I just noticed one thing, if there isn't enough room to display the full EPG description it used to scroll automatically on previous versions. On version 2.003 this isn't the case. Do you (or anyone else) know how to enable this. I'm guessing something needs to be added to the skin.xml file but I'm not the best with code and haven't been able to figure it out. I looked in the skin.xml file for other versions too but the new xml file is a good bit different. Any help with this would be appreciated.
I think it was kiddac version that had the scrolling epg description if that helps

Back