skyNEW Skin

Just tried KiddaC's it does change the keys but lost epg tabs had to change back. I might try and compair files in examdiff

Got everything up and running, Massive thanks to @urie for his patience. Few blimps along the way but it's amazing. Best SKY skin yet. Big up to @Chabs for the build.

2 things non skin related.

1) I use an AV receiver and need to know have you been able to decide Dolby Digital? I'm on OpenATV 6.4 and it's a Trivitar Alpha Plus.

2) Has anyone been able to add IPTV to their box and to this skin? It would be the ultimate set up if this was possible.

Got everything up and running, Massive thanks to @urie for his patience. Few blimps along the way but it's amazing. Best SKY skin yet. Big up to @Chabs for the build.

2 things non skin related.

1) I use an AV receiver and need to know have you been able to decide Dolby Digital? I'm on OpenATV 6.4 and it's a Trivitar Alpha Plus.

2) Has anyone been able to add IPTV to their box and to this skin? It would be the ultimate set up if this was possible.
noticed from one of the images you are scanning freesat you mentioned sky news had moved and how do you store them you need to setup AutoBouquetsMaker for Freesat your area same Sky I have posted zip file with all my AutoBouquetsMaker ,EPG, EpgImporter And Jedimaker settings just to give you an idea how to set it up.

For IPTV use Jedimaker to make bouquets you can use it for VOD and Series but better to use Xstreamity for that.

Not all answers can be answered in one thread you need to search forum.

Attachments

• _Zgemma H9 Combo Setup + Pictures.zip
    3.9 MB · Views: 12
noticed from one of the images you are scanning freesat you mentioned sky news had moved and how do you store them you need to setup AutoBouquetsMaker for Freesat your area same Sky I have posted zip file with all my AutoBouquetsMaker ,EPG, EpgImporter And Jedimaker settings just to give you an idea how to set it up.

For IPTV use Jedimaker to make bouquets you can use it for VOD and Series but better to use Xstreamity for that.

Thanks for those I'll have a read although I don't see auto bouquet maker in the settings

Thanks for those I'll have a read although I don't see auto bouquet maker in the settings
what do you mean you can not see autobouquets in settings is should be in menu\setup\reception\AutoBouquetsMaker if it is not there you need to install it from system plugins.

Ok I have spied all your settings as you sent. Now what?
what do you mean now what , did you install Autoboquetsmaker and set it up with settings for your region, did you setup EPG, did you Set up Epgimporter' Have you installed Jedimaker for your IPTV. I can't make it any easier all the pictures are there to give you an idea.

@rizzo1976 , meant to say when setting up start times have Autobouquetsmaker first say 07.00 then Jedimaker 07.10 and epgimporter last say 07.20 that is only 10 minutes between each plugin some older machines may need more time. Obviously you can set the times to suit your self.

In the recording section, is there away to remove the infobar when you fast forward, it was never there on skys interface when you fast forward or rewind. Thanks. @Chabs

Attachments

• 1_0_0_0_0_0_0_0_0_0_20210302193648.jpg
    1_0_0_0_0_0_0_0_0_0_20210302193648.jpg
    209.3 KB · Views: 10
Ok found it go to menu\ setup\ usage & User Interface\ Settings
Show infobar on skip forward/backword change to no

I told you most settings were in this part :LOL:

Ok found it go to menu\ setup\ usage & User Interface\ Settings
Show infobar on skip forward/backword change to no

I told you most settings were in this part :LOL:
Perfect, its shame it gets rid of all of it, would of liked to have the circle and speed in the corner to still be there.

My favorites keeps getting deleted everyday from your settings. How do I keep my favorites as I have to keep setting it up every morning.

Thanks

Back