skyNEW Skin

Hi apologise for not replying as work got in the way.

Apologies for not replying back as work is extremely busy.
I've attached a couple of photos of what the issue I'm having. I'm in Dublin, Ireland so I'm running Saorview and Freesat UK for my channels. Just this morning I only noticed that UTV is now not showing so it's something I have installed that has gone wrong.View attachment 60743
you might want to rerun Auto Bouquets E2 as might of change frequency

you might want to rerun Auto Bouquets E2 as might of change frequency
Hi. Thank you for the reply but I've rerun AutoBouqets and also EPG Refresh. I think I'm on the correct FTA Area for Ireland?

Attachments

• 20210501_160215.jpg
    20210501_160215.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 31
Hi apologise for not replying as work got in the way.

Apologies for not replying back as work is extremely busy.
I've attached a couple of photos of what the issue I'm having. I'm in Dublin, Ireland so I'm running Saorview and Freesat UK for my channels. Just this morning I only noticed that UTV is now not showing so it's something I have installed that has gone wrong.View attachment 60743

You need to start your own thread as this problem has nothing to do with the skin.

Im on OpenATV 6.4, why does my movie organiser not get skinned like the previews? Am i missing a movie organiser plugin?1625245212457.png

Does anyone know how to align this properly on the skin? When I go + 24 hours it seems I'm missing the first letter of the day of the week. I probably didn't see it before because of September been a long lettered month. I've gone into settings but haven't seen anything to adjust it. Thanks for your help.PXL_20210918_112447077.jpg

Back