Techkings

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

skyQ Skin V3.000 (New Layout)

dannyyid

Registered
Hi chabs. This is a great skin thank you for your hard work.

Question for you. Is there anyway I can set the sky_default.png to say the picons for the channels instead of having the default one every time I change channel being the same single one?

Thanks again mate!!!

xtaaa

Registered
good evening
please tell me such a moment
will this skin be adapted to the atv 6.5 image
I have zgemma h9s
Thank you

pearlhosting

Registered
Great build !! BUT I have a problem maybe just me or a bug

When im in lets say entertainment for example and I want to bring up the Bouquet again normally I would press the TV button..it now doesn't change the screen properly it now mixes with all the existing writing...

See attached any ideas?

ALso how do you get the Large picons??? (get rid of the large sky Q picon) when using the channel selection, followed the instructions chabs gave but I don't think they are for the large picons??
Did you or anyone else manage to find a fix for this??? I am encountering the same issue when on EPG then pressing tv to get the list of bouqets.

See pic for attention.

Attachments

• 4097_0_1_9B9_63_27_FFFF0000_0_0_0_20210120173256.jpg
    4097_0_1_9B9_63_27_FFFF0000_0_0_0_20210120173256.jpg
    273.3 KB · Views: 10

urie

TK Veteran
Forum Supporter
Have you tried changing settings in Channel picon aspect ratio and Channel picon downsize.

Attachments

• WBTEST.jpg
    WBTEST.jpg
    304.9 KB · Views: 9