skyQ Skin V3.000 (New Layout)

We're not allowed to post links to other sites. That's why I said Google it.
It's the first result in the list for me.

Hi,
should this skin work on a Vu+ Duo 2 running Open Vix 6.0.006 as I have tried it and just get blank blue screens...

Any help appreciated!!

Hi,
should this skin work on a Vu+ Duo 2 running Open Vix 6.0.006 as I have tried it and just get blank blue screens...

Any help appreciated!!
No it probably won't work on vix 6 images or OpenATV 6.5 and above as it won't likely be python 3 compatible

There is a small job to update the skin to work on py3 images. The biggest issue is the toppicks mod.
Unlike the toppicks mod for other version, This mod is closed source. So the mod needs to be py3 upgraded by the authors here at Techkings.

There is a small job to update the skin to work on py3 images. The biggest issue is the toppicks mod.
Unlike the toppicks mod for other version, This mod is closed source. So the mod needs to be py3 upgraded by the authors here at Techkings.
Ahh ok - thanks for the reply - I will keep an eye on the forum just in case there are any updates.

would be great if enigma2-plugin-skins-skynew_V2.008_Chababu_all could be converted to python 3

Back