SkyQ Skin

Anybody no what the telnet command is to remove packages.

root@zgemma-h:~# opkg list-installed | grep -i skyq
enigma2-skin-skyq - V1.5
enigma2-skins-skyq - V1.4

I need to remove as i have messed up the install,they wont reinstall without removing them. Hope somebody can help .

Thanks Pete Forget it sorted back up and running :)

Last edited:
Nice work Chabs. I have installed the sky Q skin v1.5 but when I press the EPG botton on the remote to record I do not see the 4 setting in the little box as in your Graphical EPG. I get this setup. 20160729_153528_resized.jpg I have installed v1.5 over v1.4. Do I need to remove v1.4. Openvix 4.1, Duo2

Hey chabs did you ever get horizontal menus working instead of being locked into lists, I remember someone mentioned it on the Wos Vix site a few years back but nothink since.

But the plex plugin is good with the implementation of horizontal menus infact you can place each menu item anywhere.

Nice work Chabs. I have installed the sky Q skin v1.5 but when I press the EPG botton on the remote to record I do not see the 4 setting in the little box as in your Graphical EPG. I get this setup. View attachment 18574 I have installed v1.5 over v1.4. Do I need to remove v1.4. Openvix 4.1, Duo2
You need to have the hacked epgselection.py file for that.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Hey chabs did you ever get horizontal menus working instead of being locked into lists, I remember someone mentioned it on the Wos Vix site a few years back but nothink since.

But the plex plugin is good with the implementation of horizontal menus infact you can place each menu item anywhere.
Hi markus625 unfortunatly we had to drop that project as most of the image creators refused to change the python components to horizontal menu instead of the list format just for getting Sky look alikes...some plugins like dreamplex these days adapt to the horizontal format but that is just limited to individual plugins coding...

Gave up on that issue years back...surprised you still remember...

I'm sure you mentioned it on the first page of this thread or maybe that was for something else.

But great skin anyway, have you thought about a 1080 version of the skin not sure how much work is involved in that of course.

1080 skins would be a lot of hassle because he would have to create both 1080 and 720 skins for boxes that aren't 1080.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

1080 skins would be a lot of hassle because he would have to create both 1080 and 720 skins for boxes that aren't 1080.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
I have most of the pngs ready. I am just lazy to do it. I have my other skins that needs attention as well. Spent alot of time on SkyQ than any of my other skins.

But I will convert all my skins to FHD soon...just lack motivation these days...

Hey Chabs do you think the mockup below for the single epg ( not multi epg ) could be skinned, when you press left or right the three picons and name text appear to move horizontally .

singleepg.jpg

Looks similar to this from sky q .

context-menu_660x400.jpg

SNP (Service Name Picon)

8-bit Transparent White (100 x 60)

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/1etxhqd1jf5oyuc/AADHi4N3LIUmM4CKKF5NyyU4a?dl=0

---------- Post Merged at 08:24 PM ----------

Uploaded Mate...

---------- Post Merged at 08:24 PM ----------

That would be much appreciated chabs! Either here or by PM, thanks again.

Uploaded mate...

You can change the name of the picon to what appears in the channel list. If any picons missing please do let me know because they need to be constantly updated...

:)

Will these work with vermin?

Thank you. when uploading Sky Q skin v1.4 by Telnet, get this message 20160730_163011_resized_1.jpgbut on the TV showing this. 20160730_164331_resized.jpg I uploaded 29/7/2016, but dates seems to be different so not sure if it has fully uploaded it. what is the different in the v1.4 and v1.5.

just put sky q on my zgemma h2 box.. image latest vix....and this has happened can only see half of the channel name..

what do i have to change to get the channels right...??13680891_10155225539083975_2171349747132699495_n.jpg

All so when i press tv then go to say sports/hd and then press ok then enter the tv listing for skysports the picon do not show..

Last edited:
just put sky q on my zgemma h2 box.. image latest vix....and this has happened can only see half of the channel name..

what do i have to change to get the channels right...??View attachment 18588

All so when i press tv then go to say sports/hd and then press ok then enter the tv listing for skysports the picon do not show..
Press menu on the epg screen and set it to display service name only instead of service name and picons..

Back