Sly sports on iptv, hows yours holding up?

I thought my iptv would do ok for Sky Sports PL, but it seemed to have got worse, 3 PL and 3 main event channels but only one of each worked and the picture quality was terrible, so I watched Spurs and Villa on Canal+2 in HD on multi sat on 13e, thats the way it will be for me from here on in this season, as regards to the EPL, hopefully Sky sports football HD stays around for the championship, if not then Eleven sports on 13e is a good back up option, polish commentary on 13e , but picture quality is more important for me than listening to what is being said.

I've only been using iptv for a few days so am a complete noob. The holy grail for a match, for me, is smoothness (50 or 60fps).
I'd rather have 720p/50 than 1080p/25 any day.

Having said all that, all the Sky streams I've tried have been 25fps yet look juddery even for 25. They seem to be 25 but with the odd random frame dropped for good measure, very uncomfortable to watch. For last night's game all the SS PL and SS Main Event streams I had were pants. Yet NBCSC was 720p/60 heaven and buttery smooth.

Could it be my box making the 25fps even worse than it should be? I'm not using serviceapp or anything. Supplier does not use XE.
Are Fire Sticks etc. better at playing IPTV? (My box is a 4k ARM "Gigablue UHD UE4K". Similar to an H7C in terms of speed/spec.)

I've only been using iptv for a few days so am a complete noob. The holy grail for a match, for me, is smoothness (50 or 60fps).
I'd rather have 720p/50 than 1080p/25 any day.

Having said all that, all the Sky streams I've tried have been 25fps yet look juddery even for 25. They seem to be 25 but with the odd random frame dropped for good measure, very uncomfortable to watch. For last night's game all the SS PL and SS Main Event streams I had were pants. Yet NBCSC was 720p/60 heaven and buttery smooth.

Could it be my box making the 25fps even worse than it should be? I'm not using serviceapp or anything. Supplier does not use XE.
Are Fire Sticks etc. better at playing IPTV? (My box is a 4k ARM "Gigablue UHD UE4K". Similar to an H7C in terms of speed/spec.)

Thats why i hate IPTV. The constant jerkiness of watching the football skip frames does my head in. I wish there was some servers that will allow you to handle the bandwith to improve the smoothness. Esp if you have fast broadband

Thats why i hate IPTV. The constant jerkiness of watching the football skip frames does my head in. I wish there was some servers that will allow you to handle the bandwith to improve the smoothness. Esp if you have fast broadband
I never have issues with it, seems like a pig in poke you may has paid for. Its the best option out there now at the moment. Considering C/S on 28.2°e and vermin is all but dead, or close to it.
Maybe give this number a ring:
Code:
0333 7591 018

Unfortunately they dont take paypal and your payment is monthly from your bank account with no 3pm footie.
But there service is amazing mate. Just a bit outside my budget though.
So staying where i am for the foreseeable future.

My IPTV is absolutely fine for what it is. Got back up ss channels and only had to use them once. Using a firestick with providers app and that's on a tplink wifi power line adapter. Yes I get the odd buffer but in a full game on average it buffers 3/4 times max (for no more than a few seconds) IMO that's decent considering it's not on a wired connection and for what I'm paying compared a full subscription from vm or sly I'm more than happy.

Maybe I should try a fire stick as on my E2 box the streams only look great if nobody moves. Got two Sky Atlantic streams and the pic looks great but at about 10fps! You can't really watch it. Never any buffering, just erratic frame rates.

Mine are fine. Never really had any issues since moving to formuler box. I think alot of the problems come down the different players that are used

I to use a formuler z7+ 3.00pm football is excellent, quality of the streams seamless.

I have fixed the choppiness by setting the stream type to 5002 or 5001 something like that. The only issue for me then is that it does not let me record using it. If i set it to 1 it becomes choppy but i can record. So it is almost there but i can not get it perfect.

Back