Sly UK abm

Bracket:
You can use a u clamp to use same bracket. However, if you buy a new dish, it will come with bracket.

Newer dishes are 54cm wide instead of 43cm and have better reception.

LNB
Tha LNB should fit. However, it is about 10 years old and you will have same issue next time it fails.

Bracket:
You can use a u clamp to use same bracket. However, if you buy a new dish, it will come with bracket.

Newer dishes are 54cm wide instead of 43cm and have better reception.

LNB
Tha LNB should fit. However, it is about 10 years old and you will have same issue next time it fails.
but my current lnb is probably faulty hence why its failing. that one i sent is brand new so should work right?

It's totally up to yourself If it was myself I would have replaced dish l.n.b and cable as
Your installation is old Inspect your f connectors and cable for any Cracks in the insulation

If you perform a manual scan, how many services do you get?

I have just realised we have not explored the possibility of other variables being at fault, mainly the PSU and tuner/box. Are you able to test your receiver at another place or borrow someone's receiver to test at your place?

I still get around 500 channels. I'm gonna have to borrow a friends box. I've tried on both tuners of the box.

Could it be alignment? Even though it's an old dish It should still pick up the channels shouldn't it? And I've had to tape the f connector to make the the wire doesn't fall out lol but im still getting a strong clear picture on the channels I do get in the scan so I don't think that will be the issue. Or could it?

Back