Sly / vm question

Noste500

If sly manage to stop CS does it follow that vermin would stop at same time or might vermin still be available ?
Just curious and don't know much about that side of things ..

If sly manage to stop CS does it follow that vermin would stop at same time or might vermin still be available ?

I wonder how you would think anyone here will be able to answer this sort of question...!

Enjoy it while you can I say , it will go black one day but when no one knows

well , both of them will not stop in the same time - sky maybe the first one to stop due to their NDS system also due to number of people sharing their cards and others who use card-sharing to watch it
and important thing that sky was able to stop hd channels unlike VM which uses Nagra 3 and not many cards in sharing due to extracting RSA & box key but the million dollar question is when will sky go to next move ??

regards

I wonder how you would think anyone here will be able to answer this sort of question...!

I see others have a more constructive answer . Why don't you not bother ..

Thanks for the other replies .

I see others have a more constructive answer . Why don't you not bother ..

Thanks for the other replies .
Ah I see you are offended, apologies. Just wasn't sure if you expected a Sky staff to respond ☺

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

well , both of them will not stop in the same time - sky maybe the first one to stop due to their NDS system also due to number of people sharing their cards and others who use card-sharing to watch it
and important thing that sky was able to stop hd channels unlike VM which uses Nagra 3 and not many cards in sharing due to extracting RSA & box key but the million dollar question is when will sky go to next move ??

regards
Interesting:whistling:

Last edited:
Back