jeti0707

Hi ,i have installed SMART IPTV on my LGTV,got the links from a website for free,the channels work well,but sometimes when its streaming something the screen turns black and comes back again in 3 4 seconds.

Any help is appreciated

In any case smart IPTV app is not the best for smart TV.
Better install Smart STB or iboplayer.
Plus as you said what do you expect from s free website as it is not the best way to test.

In any case smart IPTV app is not the best for smart TV.
Better install Smart STB or iboplayer.
Plus as you said what do you expect from s free website as it is not the best way to test.
I mean i am already paying for my local tv provider,but there are some sports channels that they dont offer so its a bit expensive to pay my tv provider + the iptv provider

I mean i am already paying for my local tv provider,but there are some sports channels that they dont offer so its a bit expensive to pay my tv provider + the iptv provider
So you want to freeload of other peoples subs who have paid as that’s what they are on internet peoples subs that’s been hacked and called free iptv playlists

Free iptv list > freezing streams and hacked sub line
Huge number of visitors viewing same line info and got connected to same list
This why you got channels restarting each 3 second

If your local provider doesn't streams all your needs why you bought sub from him :unsure:

If your local provider doesn't streams all your needs why you bought sub from him :unsure:
I havent bought it its my father who has,but yeah we didnt werent sure about iptv as we thought it will not stream without stopping like our tv provider tbh thats the only reason

Good point lol

No harm in requesting trials from that link I posted bud and if you like one then buy a month at a time for like a tenna each month or just request a sports trial for sports only👍👍

So what should i request?
Anything just say what device you are using what you are after like full package with sports or if looking for just sports solid reliable and no newbies but this bit is very important.
Check peoples profiles and how much they contribute to forum personally go for techkings veterans or vip NOT newbies

Iptv trial
To compare diff between paid sub and free iptv link

Iptv trials give you idea about channels available in market each iptv supplier with his own channels list
Who know maybe you like it

As I know all most providers give 24h free trial

Iptv trial

Iptv trials give you idea about channels available in market each iptv supplier with his own channels list

i have seen some they advertise it on facebook some iptv providers in my country should i try them?

Iptv trial

Quite a few don't give sports now. Some don't give trials at all.

Back