Softcam panel won't install

Hi, having a major issue with wooshbuild and OpenATV 6.3 not installing softcam during the initial install. I've searched the forum and there is alot of good solid advice and links but I am pulling my hair out with this one. I've installed OpenATV 6.1, 6.2 & 6.3 separately with wooshbuild on top and everytime i get the same results. Reformatted my storage device to have a totally fresh install and still the same results. No softcam and no way will the new install accept the softcam ipk's (ver 2.0 & 3.0), says it's already installed (isn't) or can't install it / bad download? My zgemma 5.2tc was working great up until Wednesday, then went clitchy on the E2iplayer which is why I needed to do a reinstall. Long story short when wooshbuild is installing during the onscreen loading log of ipks it's dowloading and installing there is always an error on the softcam part of the download and it flags up an error - can't download or install. Does anyone out there know if this is a new problem with wooshbuild or OpenATV or is it just my bad luck ? Last resort is cloning another box with a working version on it then changing the line etc.
This forum has been excellent for solving many of my issues in the past, hope someone might know what's going on here.
Yes, the softcam feeds don't work, this is hopefully a temporary issue but if you want to clone the image from one box to another this will work, any new flash/installs in past 24 hours will have no softcams, the feeds are down

Hi, having a major issue with wooshbuild and OpenATV 6.3 not installing softcam during the initial install. I've searched the forum and there is alot of good solid advice and links but I am pulling my hair out with this one. I've installed OpenATV 6.1, 6.2 & 6.3 separately with wooshbuild on top and everytime i get the same results. Reformatted my storage device to have a totally fresh install and still the same results. No softcam and no way will the new install accept the softcam ipk's (ver 2.0 & 3.0), says it's already installed (isn't) or can't install it / bad download? My zgemma 5.2tc was working great up until Wednesday, then went clitchy on the E2iplayer which is why I needed to do a reinstall. Long story short when wooshbuild is installing during the onscreen loading log of ipks it's dowloading and installing there is always an error on the softcam part of the download and it flags up an error - can't download or install. Does anyone out there know if this is a new problem with wooshbuild or OpenATV or is it just my bad luck ? Last resort is cloning another box with a working version on it then changing the line etc.
This forum has been excellent for solving many of my issues in the past, hope someone might know what's going on here.
I have the EXACT same error and no softcam in the Menu. The box is 5.2tc also. Did you get sorted? Sorry, didn't see the post under yours. Guess I'll just have to wait until the feeds are back

Thanks pabloescaban for letting us know the situation with the feeds. Thought I was going mad. If the problem hasn't cleared up in the next couple of days I'll go down the clone image route. I have a family member with the same box which is still ok so I'll use that. Thanks again.

Thanks pabloescaban for letting us know the situation with the feeds. Thought I was going mad. If the problem hasn't cleared up in the next couple of days I'll go down the clone image route. I have a family member with the same box which is still ok so I'll use that. Thanks again.
I got mine working eventually. I downloaded enigma2-plugin-softcams-mgcamd-1.38_1.38-r1_mipsel.ipk from the internet, Ftp'd it to Temp and installed it and it worked. I only have the one softcam but that's all in need.

I got mine working eventually. I downloaded enigma2-plugin-softcams-mgcamd-1.38_1.38-r1_mipsel.ipk from the internet, Ftp'd it to Temp and installed it and it worked. I only have the one softcam but that's all in need.
Can you upload it here?
you may have to zip it first

Im having the exact same issue with a fresh instal of wooshbuild.

It never installed the softcam panel or any softcams

Good news, feeds are back and softcam section in plugin downloads is back. Need to do a software update and it'll reappear in plugins. Thanks for all the help and the work carried out behind the scenes, much appreciated.

Yes, the softcam feeds don't work, this is hopefully a temporary issue but if you want to clone the image from one box to another this will work, any new flash/installs in past 24 hours will have no softcams, the feeds are down
[/QUOT good morning i have h7c how do i clone the box i have another h7c in the house working fine can i some how back it up and insert the usb in the box that dont work

I am still having this exact same issue on wooshbuild infiny on open atv 6.3. I cannot add any softcams. I have tried all methods mentioned and none work. Usb,fttp,they just do not show on zgemma box! How can I get this sorted please? I thought this issue would of been sorted by now!

Hi I have tried that just now but it is the same problems. I do the procedure and nothing ever shows up in the plugins??
Thanks.

Think i read somewhere someone had same problem that the cams were not showing up until they did a software update and then reboot the box

Think i read somewhere someone had same problem that the cams were not showing up until they did a software update and then reboot the box
Yes I've tried that to mate. Box has been fully updated. Stumped and don't know what to try next? Very frustrating! Appreciate your help !

Back