Some Kryptview problem solving tips and tricks

:beg:ohhh noooo still the same...update will only reach the same spot :(
i hope i downloaded the latest update :(
lisa x

---------- Post Merged at 07:36 PM ----------

still reading 24/11/2011 :(

did you put the module update on to overcome the 99% problem?
the other pm i sent you had a later file date and module update.

failed update still stopping where it was and same firmware listed ....i didnt do the box my hubby did but i think he did everything to plan....i hope i copied the latest update...:(
lisa x

---------- Post Merged at 07:49 PM ----------

yep thats the one.... had to send it via email to my mother in law tho ...do you think it may of got damaged or corrupted when she put it on disc? is that possible? she did phone me and say something some warning but i put it down to her comp ... email warnings you get what i mean?

---------- Post Merged at 07:51 PM ----------

sorry to be so thick but what would be the module update? and sorry for saying it failed twice ...i thought my orig message hadnt been sent sorry
lisa x

---------- Post Merged at 07:53 PM ----------

sorry to be so thick but what would be the module update? and sorry for saying it failed twice ...i thought my orig message hadnt been sent sorry
lisa x

---------- Post Merged at 07:56 PM ----------

also that file that you linked me to ..... it says 24/04/2011.....as does my system info thats the date on my box ....very confused now...it may go out of the window and plug my freeview back in :(
lisa x

That means the box is flashed correctly, but it looks like you need to flash the iconnector module also before the S\W update will complete to %100, but we do not have that firmware in our download section. maybe someone can upload it or link to it. Do you have a link cacti?

Trust you to have this old thing lisa121 :p

jodav :)

bloody dinosaur by the looks of it :woohoo:....is that a download for the iconnecter cactikid? here i go again ...how do i do that? same way? by plugging it into the kv? bloody hell bet your all sick of me arnt you? dumb brawd!!!....i got a technomate 5402superhd i need helping with next (y)hahahah
lisa x

flash the box with the icon update should make the iconn update then the s/w should work ok afterwards.

cactikid you are am absolute star (y)thankyou very much ..and jodav you go give that dog a bone ROFL
lisa x

---------- Post Merged at 08:33 PM ----------

sorry last question promise!!! that file same as before on the stb loader?...just that file or i have i got to do the whole thing again?
lisa x

no problem glad to help,even dumb brawds(y)
same set up choose that file and download and box should reboot when finished.

sorry last question promise!!! that file same as before on the stb loader?...just that file or i have i got to do the whole thing again?
lisa x

You should just have to flash with the module loader cacti uploaded then S\W update process mentioned earlier. If any probs you can reflash the box with the firmware cacti has also uploaded [URL="You should just have to flash with the module loader cacti uploaded. If any probs you can reflash the box with the newer firmware cacti has also uploaded here http://www.techkings.org/downloads.php?do=file&id=340

jodav :)

Last edited:
thanks very much to the pair of you ...you have made me feel very intelligent ....lol...you are absolute diamonds...wont be doing anything till tommorow now as the old comp i used is at my mothers ....but any probs i know the men to see :).
thanks again boys :butkiss:
take care lisa x

Back