Sony wh-1000xm3 Headphones

channelking

Hi guys

Earlier today my brother gave me these headphones as he bought some top quality ear buds not sure of the brand.

Been having a mess around but have issue.

Sound comes through headphones but it still comes through T.V. as well. Why is this happening and any way to just have sound through headphones?

These work wirelessly through Bluetooth mainly.

You have same headphones mate?

Ye have looked before but my tv don't have a setting related to headphones.

Did Google and YouTube see if anyone had similar issues but couldn't find anything.

Yes Sony but not same model number as yours, your problem is in telly settings . Or you could try a dummy lead in the headphone jack in the telly to silence the speakers.

Yes settings on TV not there unfortunately

Don't think would make any difference as head phone jack is faulty mate.

You are stumped then. Time for new telly. Tell your bruv he needs a new telly and claim his old one.(y)

Nothing wrong with TV mate just the headphone jack is.gone lol.

May just give them back to him as wanted mainly for TV. Works on phone though.

Try muting tv whilst headphones plugged in my old flat screen in kids bedroom has to be muted or volume completely down

Will do bit odd that has to be done to prevent sound on TV and sound only to come through headphones.

Setting on tv would have been better similar to what Woody stated.

Thanks baz my friend will check out what you said to see if makes any difference.

Where volume is off on T.V. no sound comes through headphones.

Hassle this tbh will just give these back to him tbh

Managed to get these to work with the tv.

But sound is so distorted and not clear in the headphones.

Is Bluetooth the issue or likely the tv?

Easiest thing to do is connect them to phone/sterio and see that way plus look in headphones or sound settings on TV to adjust the equaliser ect

It works mainly on Bluetooth. Doesn't have cable for TV headjack.

I have looked in T.V. settings for sound but only one setting for headphone which is the headphone volume.

Back