SportsnationHD not working after reflash

ciaran_mc

I reflashed my box so I could talk a friend through reflashing his over the phone and when I reinstalled tsmedia and sportsnationHD it no longer plays the streams. Any one got any ideas? It was working perfectly before the reflash

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Is Sportsmania showing in Tsmedia?
Tsmedia had disappeared after the reflash so I put it back on and ftp'd sportsmania on. Everything looks exactly like before the reflash now except the streams don't play. It goes into the stream but the screen stays blank

Yes and yes, all is as it was before the reflash. The screen just stays blank when it goes in to play the stream. Proper driving me mental cause it was working perfect before the reflash

Can u take a screen shot of the settings.
204c310e96e79b70c9e94f8c33ec8c2e.jpg

a106de428375a47a6d4034cb8ff914c5.jpg

Sorry it took me so long. Any ideas?

I had the same problem with Sportsmania, I solved it by going back to one of the older builds.
you can find all the builds for Sportsnation here https://github.com/Willowsportsmania/SportsMania/tree/master/zips/plugin.video.sportsnationhdtv

Just try an older one and see, I went back about 4 builds before one worked.
Could you tell me how to find older builds? When. I follow that link it takes me to the build I have but I can't see any older ones. Thanks on advance

I see them on my phone when I click that link, I'll try again on the laptop. Cheers

Back