SSD Less than a Tenner

Yep, DVD players were a similar price too. I threw one at a cat the other day to scare it out of my garden.
I remember real 5 1/2 " floppy drive for my commodore c64 at the time cost a fortune when I went buy it the guy local shop he did no have one in stock but closed shop and drove me up to his other shop in different town. That was all my beer money away from fortnights holiday pay. :LOL:

I remember real 5 1/2 " floppy drive for my commodore c64 at the time cost a fortune when I went buy it the guy local shop he did no have one in stock but closed shop and drove me up to his other shop in different town. That was all my beer money away from fortnights holiday pay. :LOL:
In 2000 I paid £85 for a second hand 8gb HDD

Ha ha you must be a tad older than me , i remember them machines , but never used them ..........Paul

Back