Starview - 12 more months! What you wanted to know!! The Show Must Go On

Yes although I am grateful for anything. THings are pretty bad. At its best in the past it would only say scramble when it was updating codes. When it was ok it would freeze and make very loud noises for 20 secs. At the moment I get scramble every 10-60 seconds with picture freezing for 10

Yes sky sports 1 is the worse at freezing . Brill work the kiddy. Am v happy to have peace restored in my house with most stations back on. My partner is missin his turbo and shed stations but on the plus side I don't have to watch it lol lol

have to agree with the above posts this has been the worst i have had for channels freezing not just sky sports right across the channels i have found tonight hopefully its due to more channels being added hey ho at least i can listen to 5 live :grin:

hi all. i have instaaled shgo and done everything correctly and I only get 3 channels, 2 are HD and the other is a message from Virgin. Am I doing anything wrong as everybody else seems to be working? Help, its driving me crazy

hi all. i have instaaled shgo and done everything correctly and I only get 3 channels, 2 are HD and the other is a message from Virgin. Am I doing anything wrong as everybody else seems to be working? Help, its driving me crazy

Hi

Did yo factory reset and rescanned your area.

to be honest i mainly watch the sports channels and they are pretty bad when a game is but i watch the movies channels today and they are just as bad, it freezes and then comes back on sometimes its only for few secons but sometimes it takes more then a minute or longer. hope this helps

Yes this is being resolved

Specifically what channels in-particular. Would help greatly

to be honest i mainly watch the sports channels and they are pretty bad when a game is but i watch the movies channels today and they are just as bad, it freezes and then comes back on sometimes its only for few secons but sometimes it takes more then a minute or longer. hope this helps

thekiddy to be honest yesterday night all the channels were freezing sports movies the lot sometimes they were frozen for up to 10 mins before they came back on and then within 2 to 3 mins the same scenario all over again hope that helps answer the question above about what specific channels !!

yes this is true freezes like forever i have kryptview too but that is a great box and a spidebox starview ok sometimes but hey lets praise for the hard work the kiddy is trying to do with out him it would be a door stopper or you would have now binned it all hail the kiddy

hi again. so i posted the other day but had no reply, So my mate still only has about 3 channels. I previously put the 'show must go on' FW on his sv7 but it doesnt seem to have worked. it did at first but instead of gaining channels he lost them. shall i go thru the install steps again and see if this fixes it? if so where can i find the link to the firmware. lol cant find it anymore :-/ cheers guys

good work the kiddy now bring back all the channels dont want the 12 months to be up before all the channels come back, got no freezing or glitches here am in the midlands.

Originally Posted by Vally2115

ok start again with 1.4 firmware do a scan and the put formware smgo on and go to sp1 and press 1819
DO NOT DO FACTORY RESET AFTER THE 1ST SCAN as it wipes the channels off

Instead of moaning I thought it was about time the kidda got some serious congrats. Sly sps etc behaving a hell of a lot better lately matey. So so happy. much appreciated

Back