starview 3 super help

twinndub

hey guys i hav a question i was thinkin bout sending my old starview 3 super box over to my brother who lives in Birningham now he is with v##gin media so will the box work for him(y)

Yes. I brought one over to Manchester 2 weeks ago and it worked.I put the latest firmware for the box super on it and it worked fine.

no problem m8 it will work ok, as others said just change the firmware, you can prepare it yourself before you send it if you like, do a factory reset/change firmware/dont forget to tell your brother to turn on emu after doing a scan. then he will be up and running in no time at all (y)

thanks SG8 will do and to think i had this one in a press catchin dust myself until i read the posts here mad or wat:loco:

talking of help is there any new firmware ( for UK) out for this box does anyone know - not looked as yet, just thought id mention it in here. looking for the new ESPN channels that ive heard of but mine still shows the old Set sports - even after a re scan

I loaded the latest firware on the one I brought to Manchester and scanned in channels including all espn also alot more channels than you would get in Ireland.

find ESPN

talking of help is there any new firmware ( for UK) out for this box does anyone know - not looked as yet, just thought id mention it in here. looking for the new ESPN channels that ive heard of but mine still shows the old Set sports - even after a re scan
Hi Linny
before you do a rescan do a factory reset first then it will find ESPN. I could not find it either by just doing a scan,however when I did factory reset first it found it. don't forget to turn on your emu after the rescan.
(y)

Let us know how you get on m8

Back