Starview 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

smokeyjoe

HI, MY STARVIEW BOX IS SHOWING OLD SOFTWARE BUT IT'S GOT THE LATEST FIRMWARE ON AND LOST NEARLY ALL CHANNELS, PLEASE CAN ANYBODY HELP ME AND TELL WHAT I CAN DO. i AM ALSO NEW TO THIS FORUM SO ANY HELP WOULD BE GRATEFUL. MANY THANKS.

Hey Joe, welcome along to TechKings, just one pointer before answering your question - Don't use capital letters, in forum terms that is shouting.
Now, try reading this thread >>>>http://www.techkings.org/starview/40897-starview-users-our-opinion-until-channels-back-if-ever.html , it should explain a thing or two. Has your sub date passed?? this was always a subscription service, so if you haven't subscribed, you get nothing, do not under any circumstances subscribe, or attempt to subscribe, as there is no-one accepting responsibility for the many thousands who have been ripped off since last July'ish.
At present, there is only one box that is 100% working on cable, and that is the Kryptview. If you don't wan't to go cable, there are many options for sattelite while paying a subscription of around £75 per year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back