starview 7.

alanmac99

hi techkings im new to this.think its a great site...iv got a starview 7.keeps saying not conected...is thare anyway i can fix this.or is box broke.

hi techkings im new to this.think its a great site...iv got a starview 7.keeps saying not conected...is thare anyway i can fix this.or is box broke.

Ok try a reboot of your box , have you got the latest software on your box ,but last have you paid your sub to them ???

need to put the phantom 2 ups file on box was upgraded to that about 3 weeks ago the old firmware wont connect

i find that hard to believe that putting the phantom firmware on a starview 7 will work ,when the mac ip does not match it wont connect lol

i find that hard to believe that putting the phantom firmware on a starview 7 will work ,when the mac ip does not match it wont connect lol

Thats what you do put the phantom software on both box's as they are both linked to the starview server , before they had separate software for the starview and euroview but now it's all together now

so what your telling me is any owner of a sv6 or sv7 can use the phantom firmware and box will work and all those boxes that were rejected will now work,again cant see it happening as box has to be registered their end.

Opticum HD Ax C501 Full HD CI+Cable Receiver

any 1 no anything bout these.

---------- Post Merged at 10:16 AM ----------

---------- Post Merged at 10:18 AM ----------

yes iv put the phantom firmware on 5 starview 7.upto now and worked fine.just this 1 starview saying not conected.

so what your telling me is any owner of a sv6 or sv7 can use the phantom firmware and box will work and all those boxes that were rejected will now work,again cant see it happening as box has to be registered their end.

Suppose so but if I would think they have to put a new sub on the box , but trust me phantom software works on sv7 and the new HD box

phantom box is bought with 2 year sub and that is registered,there was a free loophole with starview that some connected free/now closed,are you going to be another mug paying starview for your box to work,thousands of people were ripped off by starview and they need more mugs to depart with cash.

You pay your money you take your chances it up to them if they want to go the starview route , but remember sat route ain't that honest either

Back