starview channels back on entertainment and most kids channels back and sly sportnews

williamlfc

a lot of channels back this morning still no extra movies but entertainment sly sport news and kids channels back movies are back as well

Last edited:
Well lets hope they sort the ones that have paid out and not been put on next and give people what they paid for.

Noticed yesterday that SLYSPORTS News was back.... and checked today most movies back on... plus At the Races .... and channels between 200- 300

Noticed yesterday that SLYSPORTS News was back.... and checked today most movies back on... plus At the Races .... and channels between 200- 300

Well hopefully they will give the people that have paid free subs for the next year, or will it be buy another box and pay a new sub i suppose we will all just have to wait and see what happens.

cant believe what i have been reading people wanting to buy another box, the channels are only back and they are at it all ready, you would think people have learned there lesson looks like i was wrong, well maybe the thoughts of having to buy a 2 yr sub will put them off.

Last edited:
F--k sv sat side better,,,can't believe people would buy their shite again d---k heads
Yes james.. you could not of put it anymore colourful than that..!! haha (sat is still the "dark side" but we like it as it works well.. up the KV..!!)

My GOD everyone SV are DEAD!!
PLEASE Don't give money to these people. (READ THE THREADS!) :read!:

no one is telling anyone to pay anything but alot of people have paid subs and disconnected there boxes and watching freeview i am letting people know its on so they can at least get some use of there money

no one is telling anyone to pay anything but alot of people have paid subs and disconnected there boxes and watching freeview i am letting people know its on so they can at least get some use of there money

mmm would it not be that you are willo in disguise william mmmmm

can someone PM me with the new starview website please

Can sum1 pm me the new site aswell.

has starview have a new site if so can someone pm it to me thanks

Anymore posts like this and I will close the starview section. Were not here to provide you with info which will result in you being ripped off again. If your here only to find that info then go elsewhere!.

Can I also ask other members not to send this info via our pm system please.

well they dont seem to notice is they where also taking there sub money and putting it in their pocket and nobody has batted an eye lid on this or even asked about it, sure they would prob say ahh sure that was the old site nothing to do with here WRONG the money was been paid into either JAKE or WILLO account so what have they done with your money is the question people should be asking them, i seen them say the other forum the fees ran out WRONG the fees where paid up till June 2013 so why move good question they got their pound of flesh and moved on sure we will say nothing to do with us, WRONG again everything to do with the pair of you WILLO was the ADMIN of the site so he is totally responsible for what happens on there, so william lad give people back their money as you are the owner of the new site and also ADMIN

don,t be paying them anything 2 of my mates still not on since september they,ve had to claim there money back because they put subs up so better off waiting or get a kv no subs same set up

---------- Post Merged at 06:43 PM ----------

mmm would it not be that you are willo in disguise william mmmmm

who is willo

Just lets say its someone that you either know or its you, funny you where the first person to know about the new forum the channels working and what was working so what are me and others on here supposed to think,................... it was just a coincidence they you happened to come across their forum when nobody else could find or knew about it, which leads me to believe you are one of the people involved with that forum

Back