Starview Server Down? 03-01-2011

m1nz

Any one else having issue with Connection today. All channels scrambled around 19.00PM today?

The Perth area in Scotland was down today also. I havent heard if its back up yet though.

how long does it normally take to rectify? and do you reccomend i get carling 1.04 (even though the 1.03 has been working fine?)

im down aswell in wales swansea area im on 1.03 does that mean iv'e got to upgrade to 1.04 or will it just work sooner or later

Look like a Server issue. I am on Starview 6 v 1.03 and a friend of mine is on starview 7 1.04 with the same issue.

best to have the latest firmware on boxes,followed by a reset and rescan also dont forget to reboot box and router also thats off then on,if server goes down just have to wait.

sorry a bit out of the theme but dont know were to go can anyone tell me please nicely were i can get the original fta firmware that the starview 7 come with in the first place need it because my warranty is void with any other firmware and my box is broke please hep my im pulling the hair out of my head

Got the star view 7 with 1.04 yeah looks like the server is down :( West midlands , i think there should be a server status page to let us know when there gonna be messing about !

Back