Starview Server Down? 03-01-2011

Server Down In Newcastle

Im on Carling 1.03, starview 7........
I have 1.04, havent installed yet.......

anybody that has not got the 1.04 on their sv7 you should be able to s/w update from menu and remote,do not touch anything while box is updating then it writes files to box and then reboots,remove lan and factory reset 0000 to delete power off at back for 30 secs then on and rescan,when channels are loaded insert lan connection and reboot box and router.
there is now no option to select ustream it is done automatically with firmware.enjoy.

Hi Everyone
Looks like all SV7 Boxes went down so they could make some changes, all up and running 11.00am this morning 04/01/2011, but next to the connection status
there is a date mine reads 09/12/2011, and my friends reads 11/12/2011.
We guess that on these dates we will be asked to pay some kind of subscription, so watch this space !

:attention: south yorkshir is down as well ,it has been working all day but at around 11pm last night stoped it say scramble , can any one help:beg:

sorry a bit out of the theme but dont know were to go can anyone tell me please nicely were i can get the original fta firmware that the starview 7 come with in the first place need it because my warranty is void with any other firmware and my box is broke please hep my im pulling the hair out of my head

Just return it with the software on it, wizaed has replaced one for me , no questions asked

that will come back on mero, the dates the day your server will stop working and you have to pay again.

if there is nothing wrong with box they return it to you,have a read first of posts as plenty of answers are there,also the tuts/guides.

Back