StbEmu issue on Firestick driving me nuts !!! Any Help please

Using biff2005 1.1.7 version and can confirm it works fine, I had problems
with an older version, updated and haven't had any issues.

You could also try a version of DigitalSTB it looks exactly the same as STBEMU

can you send me apk? i went on that site and it got blocked due to virus on file

so i have tried all other suggestions and apk and now they just open then shutdown - crash
dont know what the hell this issue is !!!

factory reset the firestick and try again..

All other channels and groups are fine and when i run smarters from same provider the 2 groups are fine !

do you need STBemu ?

if its working with smaters just use that

StbEmu (Pro) v1.1.8

What’s New
v1.1.8
Updated Exo player
Added a volume level fix for devices made by Sony and some other vendors (see Common settings Volume control)
Added an easier way to remove remapped keys by holding OK key
Fixed wrong firmware image versions and dates in some emulated firmwares
Fixed some issues

links removed
on google play store reviews are saying its not working

Last edited by a moderator:
https://androidappsapk.co/download/net.digitalstb/

Not tried this one, can't remember where I got my version from it was that long ago but it still works fine

seems the issue is with the new alexa stick and 4k as fine on all others

most of the content works but keeps crashing on certain groups also freezing quite a lot but fine on other apps and sticks
wish i would have known before i shelled out for new stick lol

Last edited by a moderator:
I've just setup a Mk2 Firestick (with voice), installed the STB Emu V1.1.7 and then online updated it to V1.1.8 and it works fine

I have the mk2 alexa stick and my stb emu keeps freezing. Notice it more while watching hd films. Can count it pause about 5 or 6 time in space of 3mins. Tried everything supplier has told me to do. Gets to point where I turn it off now. Any one come across this? Thanks in advance

I have the mk2 alexa stick and my stb emu keeps freezing. Notice it more while watching hd films. Can count it pause about 5 or 6 time in space of 3mins. Tried everything supplier has told me to do. Gets to point where I turn it off now. Any one come across this? Thanks in advance

If its glitching it could be a provider issue.
Try clearing the cache, and then fully rebooting your firestick

Or it could be your Internet download speed not fast enough has you are wifi to your router off firestick unless you have the ethernet adapter

I have tried all that plus router resets I was maybe staring to think it's down to the stick not being quick enough? It's only on stb emu that it does it too as can watch Netflix or cinema hd fine.

No didn't try that as I didn't know whether i' d lose anything from the app. I've only cleared the cache. Didn't want to try clearing data as wasn't sure if it would still be linked to the supplier.? As you can probably tell I'm not really that technically minded

Back