STBemu issue when switching channels. Any fix?

Hi.
When I switch channels, some of them don't switch the picture (shows previous channel), then if I wait a bit longer it switches the picture and starts glitching - goes from one channel to another in like 10sec. periods. If I switch channels slowly from one to another - specific channels don't instantly work. For example if I go from channel 1 to channel 2, the channel 2 doesn't work, but if I go to channel 4 and quickly press two times up on the remote to go to channel 2 - it works perfectly.
This issue is ongoing for like few years that I've been using the STBemu app and I never found a solution to fix it. Maybe someone knows a fix to this strange issue?
P.S.: I use Nvidia Shield. I need the STBemu app specifically for my provider and there's no other option available.

Hi.
When I switch channels, some of them don't switch the picture (shows previous channel), then if I wait a bit longer it switches the picture and starts glitching - goes from one channel to another in like 10sec. periods. If I switch channels slowly from one to another - specific channels don't instantly work. For example if I go from channel 1 to channel 2, the channel 2 doesn't work, but if I go to channel 4 and quickly press two times up on the remote to go to channel 2 - it works perfectly.
This issue is ongoing for like few years that I've been using the STBemu app and I never found a solution to fix it. Maybe someone knows a fix to this strange issue?
P.S.: I use Nvidia Shield. I need the STBemu app specifically for my provider and there's no other option available.
If it's his app that he sent you, it's obvious that it's broken.
He has no other apps?
You should try a few test lines on the Shield to see if you can find something better using various apps

Hi.
Are you on the latest version ?

You could always try another Model version to what you do now on the initial setup.

I use STBemu and the only time i had this issue was a provider issue but try the above.

why are you using a app like stb pro on shield. see if your supplier has any decent apps

why are you using a app like stb pro on shield. see if your supplier has any decent apps
Its a requirement of his provider mate, bottom line on first post.

Very odd requirement providers usually want rid of mac accounts.

Is there an option to set an external player? If so install vlc and set it as external player for live tv that should fix it.

A lot of the inbuilt players in apps are crap.

Hi.
Ask your provider to convert your line to username and password and see if has an app for username and password for you to use
Its a requirement of his provider mate, bottom line on first post.

Very odd requirement providers usually want rid of mac accounts.
could be as you said or because he’s using a Mac based app/sub he has no other options available to him

Ask your provider to convert your line to username and password and see if has an app for username and password for you to use

could be as you said or because he’s using a Mac based app/sub he has no other options available to him
It could be XC login if it’s a branded STB app

I have download StbEmu onto my Cello Android Smart TV. I also have rar on it to extract the .apk. It extrated the app alright but it's saying 'Parse error - There was a problem while parsing the package' Is there anyway around this?

I have download StbEmu onto my Cello Android Smart TV. I also have rar on it to extract the .apk. It extrated the app alright but it's saying 'Parse error - There was a problem while parsing the package' Is there anyway around this?
If you have install apps form unkown sources and USB debugging turned on it could be related to the version of android on the TV.

If those 2 options are turned on try a older version of STB emu

I cant download the latest Stb Emu-(Pro)-[Prem] Latest onto Z11 pro max? I went to the button download and pressed ok and nothing, won't go no further. Same with older versions

You don’t need to use mytvonline 3 app and ask your provider to change the mac on his panel to the one underneath your box

Back