Step-by-step Guide?

Yes, is there a description to each build so I know what's best for just sky on its own, virgin on its own and one for both?

Im following the guide for H2H for both cable, just to check Ive put the 4 files on fat32 formatted usb and switching it on, is something meant to change because my screen is different from tutorial. Also Ive followed steps up to select script an theres no script to select. Help please.

Ensure that you drag the zgemma folder only on usb switch off box using the back power button insert usb in back and switch on using back button then box should change from usb to flash

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Yes it should say flash for about 5 minutes reformat your usb with this
Code:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/srzv79dkm7s3inx/smdk_fat322.zip?dl=0
no need for a windows format drag the zgemma folder only on usb

Did that, when i switch it on it just says boot, then runs through number, then the time and ive got the open atv screen???

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone help, it wont flash?

As wheelo said it doesn't seem to recognise the usb try reformatting it again if that fails try another usb I use an 8gb Kingston cruzer blade for flashing (only) without issues

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Got scan sorted but wee bit stuck.

For epgrefresh(cable), go to all channels bouquets - can't find this

Also opened filezilla and opened newcamd but don't know what 'line' I've to copy and paste.

Please help

At what point will i get channels to work, I can see them on epg but can still only watch free ones.

Thanks

For epgrefresh you should have an all channels bouquet at the bottom of the bouquets.

Have you brought a line?

Edit lancable will help you out

Really sorry all new to this. Dont know what a teamviewer is.

I dont have the all channels bouquet there any suggestions? Where will the all channels bouquet be?

Brought a line? I dont know what that means

Should I use Filezilla Client or Server?

Last edited:
Teamviewer is for accessing your computer remotely. It's won't get you up and running unless someone helps you with it.

Back