Streaming 3 o'clock football

fozzer

Hi what do people use for streaming 3 o'clock kick offs I have tried numerous iptv providers but they either lag or are a bit out of sync with the play. I have used dazn, and peacock and been disappointed with the quality as it is not full hd what do you use. what would you say the quality is 1080p 720p thanks in advance.

Spark or HK sports you will always get a lag with iptv. Both ate full HD 50fps. The pic quality should be pretty close to full HD.

As for out of sync is doesn't happen now much this can be adjusted on most devices. There are not huge differences between sat and iptv now.

nvidia shield, sky superfast up to 80mb/s, tivimate or providers own app, also use a firestick 4k, always found android boxes crap, make sure you use an ethernet connection if poss, rarely have a problem with glitching but don't forget you need to manage expectations, it's cheap tv, i rarely if ever need to use A VPN

Spark Sports is excellent picture quality and good frames per second but its like 2 minutes behind the rest of the channels

I use iPhone 13 mini and now sports HK
Android tv amiko a6 sometimes super sports or sky sports new Zealand vary Daley bother with super sports

Find super sports somewhat behind for 3pm games to other networks.

Prefer optus sports and HK sports for 3pms and pretty good quality.

Started watching all mine on the Dazn app via Canada vpn, been really good and timing is very close to real, with 60fps and if you are a boxing fan it's superb

Started watching all mine on the Dazn app via Canada vpn, been really good and timing is very close to real, with 60fps and if you are a boxing fan it's superb
Never can get that to work on sheild. Can do it on PC but hate watching stuff on PC just doesn't seem natural

Back