Struggling to load Oscam on Zgemma 2S with openAtv 6.4

Should be 5, with softcam set up being the first one. Reflash grogbuild should fix it.

Last edited:
Sorry! Red button brings up "Info Panel" menu with four options "Software Manager" "Keymap Selection" "Plugins" and "Infos" And going into them individually still does not show Softcam setup

You have no softcams installed.
Which means you have probably flashed plain openatv and not grogbuild freerange

Grogbuild isn't installed, just plain openatv
If GB FR was installed, you would see the monkey on reboot
and you would have softcams and a softcam setup/panel

Thx mate! I did that twice today but cant make any headway. same problem. May be I should be trying an earlier version

If you initialise a usb in the box, then paste grog command line in, the box flashes todays openatv6.4 and puts grogbuild on.
You don't flash it manually, the box does everything for you

If you initialise a usb in the box, then paste grog command line in, the box flashes todays openatv6.4 and puts grogbuild on.
You don't flash it manually, the box does everything for you
Thx. I did that exactly using putty route and filled in the correct details as asked

Sorry mate, I had said filezilla, dunno what I was thinking, meant webif, pablos correct, just follow the guide step by step, it is straight forward.

Sorry mate, I had said filezilla, dunno what I was thinking, meant webif, pablos correct, just follow the guide step by step, it is straight forward.
Now I remember why I used Putty as there was no "Terminal" in the webif menu. I think I have to install that first as it is still not showing in the Webif details.

Strange, but try putty again then as something may have gone wrong the last time.
I am scratching my head now as I have loaded via Putty at least three times thinking may be I made a mistake previously and successfully comleting the procedure till the end but failing to find the elusive "softcam" menu.

on the remote, press green, twice, choose extensions, scroll down to terminal and install it.
When you openwebif, Terminal is there

Back