Suls bouquet maker and iptv

Guys first of all thanks for all the help moshi especially. I've got it running now but biggest butt ache is the way the chanel bouquets are listed they have my whole provider url and password in then the normal UK-movies etc.
Now I want to keep update playlist on and well you know the rest I edit under rename takes ages lol then at refresh it's back to url details.
Sure it's a easy tweek I hope.
Thanks
When you open jedi from your plugin menu,you select playlist,you should see your line,press ok,you should see a list of options,Where it says Use name as bouquet prefix select No,Then green button,on the next screen all the playlist categories should have a green tick at the side of them,then you press the green button to create,This should delete your bouquets and create new ones

Is anyone having issues with freezing & buffering with the new suls update? Tried 3 boxes and all are the same result...

Is anyone having issues with freezing & buffering with the new suls update? Tried 3 boxes and all are the same result...

There are some providers offering streams that are missing the TVG-ID tags, Su1s update was so that these were skipped and didnt fail. Your issue sounds like a different issue.

There are some providers offering streams that are missing the TVG-ID tags, Su1s update was so that these were skipped and didnt fail. Your issue sounds like a different issue.
I have contacted su1s and have been told it is my supplier, think I just need to let everything calm down from the past few weeks and see how it goes from there.

Back