Suls e2m3u2bouquet 0.6 IPTV Bouquet MakerMaker plugin

dsayers2014

VIP Member
Suls E2m3u2bouquet IPK

# I do not take responsibility for any lost data or damage to your system or device, This is done at your own risk! #

Guide updated to release 0.7.7

Thanks to Tommycahir for providing this guide and screen shots
Code:
https://tommysramblingon.wordpress.com/2018/10/08/how-to-set-up-and-configure-suls-e2m3u2bouquet-for-iptv-on-enigma2/
Please take a moment to read through his guides and click the like button on his posts if you think they've helped.

Prerequisites:
  • IPTV m3u url with Username and Password: This should be provided by your IPTV provider
  • EPGIMPORT plugin: this is the main engine that does the epg assignment when bouquets are created, available to download from plugins feed.
  • FTP client: a good commonly used one is filezilla but there are loads out there that will do the job.

• Enigma2 Box IP Address for FTP: To find your IP Address go to Menu-> Setup-> Network-> Device Setup-> Lan Setup (WLan option if that is used)-> Adapter settings
    - Note that if you have DHCP set to Yes then your IP Address may change periodically, if you want a static IP address then you need to change the settings.
  • Enigma2 Box userID and password: This varies from box to box and image to image so google is your friend here. default is generally root and blank

e2m3u2bouquet V,0.7.7 onwards

Installing the Plugin

• Go to plugins click green to download plugins.
  • Navigate to Extensions section and look for E2m3u2bouquet
  • Install the extension
  • Exit the download plugins section

If the plugin isnt on your plugin downloads you can install manually via these methods below

• Download the .ipk file from the github repo (at time of writing this was v0.7.7)
    Code:
    https://github.com/su1s/e2m3u2bouquet/releases/
  • Open a FTP session from your laptop/device to your Enigma2 box
  • FTP the .ipk to the /tmp folder
  • Either install it from the box GUI or VIA SSH using one of the below options depending on image used
- OpenATV this will be Press Blue Button -> Plugins -> Choose IPK Installer -> (3) Memory /tmp -> (1) Install Extensions -> select the IPK (OK) and press green
- OpenVix this will be ‘Menu -> Setup -> ViX -> Install local extension
- SSH/Telnet to the box and run opkg install /tmp/enigma2 [TAB – to autocomplete path]
- note if you have openwebif Terminal plugin installed you can use that to run opkg install command also.
  • Reboot you box to complete installation.

Configuring the your Sub in the plugin

• open the E2m3u2bouquet plugin itself
suls-1.jpg

• Go to providers section and click the green button.
suls-2.jpg

• At a minimum add the IPTV service name and click save and then exit.
suls-3.jpg

• In the plugin main menu click on run and it will take a minute but will create the config file
  • On a laptop ftp to your box @ /etc/enigma2/e2m3u2bouquet
  • Open the config.xml and add the service URLs
  • The key lines to update are the below m3uurl and epgurl, There are others but these can very easily be changed in the plugin GUI if needed.
  • The below are an example where you can change the SERVER:LOL:ORT, YOURUSERNAME and YOURPASSWORD to the one from your sub:
    • Code:
      <m3uurl><![CDATA[http://SERVER:PORT/get.php?username=YOURUSERNAME&password=YOURPASSWORD&type=m3u_plus&output=m3u8]]></m3uurl><!– Extended M3U url –>
    • Code:
      <epgurl><![CDATA[http://SERVER:PORT/xmltv.php?username=YOURUSERNAME&password=YOURPASSWORD]]></epgurl><!– XMLTV EPG url –>
  • Save the config.xml back to the box via ftp
  • Go back into box menu above and run it again
  • You now have the service setup and can go back into providers, select the one you created and change options as you need , eg

• if you want to update the bouquet automatically go into configure option and change the settings eg below are my settings
suls-configure.jpg

Tweaking the Bouquets and channels available

• FTP to /etc/enigma2/e2m3u2bouquet
  • A new file will now be in that folder called providername-sort-current.xml where providername is the name you entered above when setting up providers section in the GUI.
  • Open that and change “true” to “false” you can hide bouquets or channels eg changing <category name=”Movies” nameOverride=”” idStart=”34300″ enabled=”true” /> to <category name=”Movies” nameOverride=”” idStart=”34300″ enabled=”false” /> it will hide the IPTV bouquet “Movies” bouquet from your provider.
  • Save the file as providername-sort-override.xml
  • FTP the file to /etc/enigma2/e2m3u2bouquet
  • Run the plugin again
Note: If your provider adds new bouquets they will automatically be added when you run the e2m3u2bouquet plugin again and you will need to perform the exact steps above again, this time the previously disabled bouquets and channels will still be disabled in providername-sort-current.xml

Configuring epgimporter to assign epg to IPTV bouquets

• Once the bouquets are created go into epgimporter
    • suls-epgimporter.jpg
  • Click blue (sources) and then there will be an entry for IPTV Bouquet Maker – E2m3u2bouquet
  • Expand that and then select providername IPTV
suls-epgimporter-1.jpg

• Press the Green button to save the changes.
  • Now back at the EPG import configuration screen press the yellow button to run a manual import
  • You will be prompted to confirm and then the import will begin.
  • The import should show a large number of events being imported for each selected option and will take a couple of minutes, you can now leave this screen.
  • This import should be scheduled for daily update if source files are updated daily (see example above).

I have a e2m3ubouquet script here that installs and configures the plugin via terminal HERE

Please note no naming providers in this thread and no pms regarding providers as I won't reply.

Last edited:
i seen this while ago on another forum
but the list of agents where small, need to see what she is like now

If you have both m3u and epg.xml url you can use the script method. The plugin works pretty good I've tested with a few providers now and been working fine. Just one thing to note epg is down to the providers as some was almost full others just provided uk epg.

Works great but I now have the ' your linux kernel has changed please flash the latest image ' message. I'm already on the latest image.

Last edited:
Works great but I now have the ' your linux kernel has changed please flash the latest image ' message. I'm already on the latest image.

Not sure I havent had this issue myself running fine on OpmenATV 6.1 maybe report it on susls website there is a comments section, try a fresh flash and try the plugin before setting up abm etc

Not sure I havent had this issue myself running fine on OpmenATV 6.1 maybe report it on susls website there is a comments section, try a fresh flash and try the plugin before setting up abm etc
I've put the same comment on his website, hopefully he'll fix it.

Yeah it's a great script and keeps getting better, being playing around with the xml override a lot lately

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah it's a great script and keeps getting better, being playing around with the xml override a lot lately

Just wish there was a better way to organise VOD bouquets I'm stuck. There is too many series bouquets ie The Simpson's 1 to 8 in separate bouquets it would be good if we could combine them into one

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Yeah I've asked if you could move channels between bouquets but don't think it's on there list of things to do at the moment, also id like to add a completely new bouquets if possible as well

If you have both m3u and epg.xml url you can use the script method. The plugin works pretty good I've tested with a few providers now and been working fine. Just one thing to note epg is down to the providers as some was almost full others just provided uk epg.

I have been using perfect player on my firestick. Can I use this with the two URL I already have

I re flashed my box and installed the plugiin again and now everything works fine, thanks.

Total noob here but I've just purchased a i55 box and I have iptv . The provider says he doesn't have the enigma 2.0 script which I believe is needed to get the epg? But he states he has the M3u list with there personal script added . I'm I able to set it up and still get a working epg does anyone know? Sorry for the question

Total noob here but I've just purchased a i55 box and I have iptv . The provider says he doesn't have the enigma 2.0 script which I believe is needed to get the epg? But he states he has the M3u list with there personal script added . I'm I able to set it up and still get a working epg does anyone know? Sorry for the question

There are a few ways to get epg into bouquets mate, m3u scripts, other scripts and xtream editor,

Hi all,

Apologies for a basic question. From my IPTV provider, I have got just a url which downloads an m3u file. No username or password or any other information. Is that enough to get me going with these instructions. If yes, what do I need to do after I install the ipk file?

Thanks

Can anyone help? Ive got this all set up and working with my provider but i can customise anything as when i run the script it doesnt make me an .xml file in home/root folder for me to then customise??

Is it putting it somwhere else or am i being thick? Eveything else is working apart from this bit.

Cheers

Can anyone help? Ive got this all set up and working with my provider but i can customise anything as when i run the script it doesnt make me an .xml file in home/root folder for me to then customise??

Is it putting it somwhere else or am i being thick? Eveything else is working apart from this bit.

Cheers

If using v0.6.1 or above the xml now is in /etc/enigma2/e2m3u2bouquet so it saves in setting backups

If using v0.6.1 or above the xml now is in /etc/enigma2/e2m3u2bouquet so it saves in setting backups

Thanks for this, ive now found it. Where do i ftp the override.xml file to? The same place? Also do i need to leave the old sort-current.xml there too? Cheers

Back