Suls e2m3u2bouquet 0.6 IPTV Bouquet MakerMaker plugin

In suls iptv bouquet maker plugin not in EPG importer check only 1 is ticked. The plugin should only make one source per provider.

latest version doesn't even need EPG importer sources ticked in iptv bouquet maker you can goto configure set attempt EPG import yes
Sorry talking about epgimporter. Yeah in suls only 1 iptv provider. I do have another provider that is run through the all4one plugin but ive removed that plugin to see if it was conflicting. Do you think that might have something to do with it? because even with that removed im still getting the problem.

Unstick both providers and try uninstalling epg importer than re install it see if that removes one @dsayers2014 I use all 4 1 it's simular to Jedi apart from providers servers are hard cored into it mate

Unstick both providers and try uninstalling epg importer than re install it see if that removes one @dsayers2014 I use all 4 1 it's simular to Jedi apart from providers servers are hard cored into it mate
Hi bazcfc1. Yeah i can get rid of the boxes by uninstalling and get it setup as normal with just 1 box but as i say when it comes to a overnight auto bouquet create and epg import or funnily enough if i do a software update the two boxes are back ticked.

@dsayers2014 could something have been left behind if it has installed a script from one of methods iptv was installed I'm not sure if all4one installs a script as you only enter username and password

I'm not sure how all 4 1 works maybe that's downloading epgimport.conf @wooshman maybe able to confirm.

Only thing is no matter what you have selected in EPG importer shouldn't effect bouquets created only iptv bouquet scripts/plugins should be creating them. EPG importer should only be adding EPG data.

Does this help any root etc epgimporter
iptvsubportal__xxxxx_sources.xml
iptvsubportal__xxxxx_channels.xml
iptvsubportal__uk_sources.xml
suls_iptv_xxxxx_sources.xml
suls_iptv_xxxxx_channels.xml

Does this help any root etc epgimporter
iptvsubportal__xxxxx_sources.xml
iptvsubportal__xxxxx_channels.xml
iptvsubportal__uk_sources.xml
suls_iptv_xxxxx_sources.xml
suls_iptv_xxxxx_channels.xml
Looks as though 1 or 2 could be conflicting cause you have suls and iptv sub portal I aint got my laptop so I can't compare your files. In epg importer to mine see how many there should be

Looks as though 1 or 2 could be conflicting cause you have suls and iptv sub portal I aint got my laptop so I can't compare your files. In epg importer to mine see how many there should be
bazcfc1 . Thanks for your help anyway. Funny thing is this is off my old 2s ive dusted down and flashed to see if i was my current h2s box that was the problem. Cheers for your help bazcfc1. Neal

All4One downloads an epgimport.conf file and ticks the boxes. If this is causing issues I will speak to the IPTV guys and see what they want to do with regards to this.

Please let me know if this needs changing so I can start the ball rolling.

All4One downloads an epgimport.conf file and ticks the boxes. If this is causing issues I will speak to the IPTV guys and see what they want to do with regards to this.

Please let me know if this needs changing so I can start the ball rolling.
Would it download the epgimport.conf daily even if the plugin is uninstalled as described as above in this post? Although I'm not sure why he would get duplicate bouquets.

No, it only downloads when the user validate their details. A channel refresh from the menu won't download the conf file only refresh the channel list.

Delete all the IPTV bouquets and run the plugins again.

Hi all. Need help understanding. Struggling to get my head around this. I will eventually but to start with, what exactly can suls do for me?
I currently use E-Channelizer to arrange channels, bouquets and delete UK and IPTV tags off channels, etc. Im looking for suls to be able to do all this with just a script? Reason being, if provider changes streams in any way, my saved E-Channelizer profile will just revert channel back to old streams.
Is suls the way forward for me?

Hey guys. Little help please. I follow these steps;
Tweaking the Bouquets and channels available

• FTP to /etc/enigma2/e2m3u2bouquet
  • A new file will now be in that folder called providername-sort-current.xml where providername is the name you entered above when setting up providers section in the GUI.
  • Open that and change “true” to “false” you can hide bouquets or channels eg changing <category name=”Movies” nameOverride=”” idStart=”34300″ enabled=”true” /> to <category name=”Movies” nameOverride=”” idStart=”34300″ enabled=”false” /> it will hide the IPTV bouquet “Movies” bouquet from your provider.
  • Save the file as providername-sort-override.xml
  • FTP the file to /etc/enigma2/e2m3u2bouquet
  • Run the plugin again
Note: If your provider adds new bouquets they will automatically be added when you run the e2m3u2bouquet plugin again and you will need to perform the exact steps above again, this time the previously disabled bouquets and channels will still be disabled in providername-sort-current.xml

Works perfectly. Just every now and then it goes back to default and previously disabled bouquets reappear in the current and override so I have to edit the XML again.

Anyway around this?

Hey guys. Little help please. I follow these steps;
Tweaking the Bouquets and channels available

• FTP to /etc/enigma2/e2m3u2bouquet
  • A new file will now be in that folder called providername-sort-current.xml where providername is the name you entered above when setting up providers section in the GUI.
  • Open that and change “true” to “false” you can hide bouquets or channels eg changing <category name=”Movies” nameOverride=”” idStart=”34300″ enabled=”true” /> to <category name=”Movies” nameOverride=”” idStart=”34300″ enabled=”false” /> it will hide the IPTV bouquet “Movies” bouquet from your provider.
  • Save the file as providername-sort-override.xml
  • FTP the file to /etc/enigma2/e2m3u2bouquet
  • Run the plugin again
Note: If your provider adds new bouquets they will automatically be added when you run the e2m3u2bouquet plugin again and you will need to perform the exact steps above again, this time the previously disabled bouquets and channels will still be disabled in providername-sort-current.xml

Works perfectly. Just every now and then it goes back to default and previously disabled bouquets reappear in the current and override so I have to edit the XML again.

Anyway around this?
I think I have found the solution if anybody else has the same issue. Just need to wait a few days and see if it stays.
There was an option in provider to change from simple to expert, then another option for override provider refs (enable if you use override xml).

I think I have found the solution if anybody else has the same issue. Just need to wait a few days and see if it stays.
There was an option in provider to change from simple to expert, then another option for override provider refs (enable if you use override xml).
I think override service ref is just for editing service reference to sky service reference but see if it works.

See how it goes first but I've used override file in the past without issues. Just when new channels are added bouquets reappear with new channels at the bottom of the boundaries .
Ok i will see how it goes. I was under the impression that previously disabled bouquets wont reappear, just updated channels within the shown bouquets. And channels renamed should keep that name.

Thanks for your time.

Back