Suppliers not supplying URLs

hkphooey

TK Veteran
Hi Guys
Just wanted peoples opinions on what they think of some suppliers now reluctant to release url's due to the close downs and leaks from FB groups etc? i myself cant understand this as surely whatever app or box you use the source can be easily extracted with the right knowledge.
Interesting

My new supplier dose give out URLs
My old supplier wouldn't give them out. It depends if you need it I suppose.

Hi Guys
Just wanted peoples opinions on what they think of some suppliers now reluctant to release url's due to the close downs and leaks from FB groups etc? i myself cant understand this as surely whatever app or box you use the source can be easily extracted with the right knowledge.
Interesting
You won't understand if your not the supplier. Would you give a url out and it get into wrong hands then look into everything and risk a prison sentence or massive fine.

As for not giving urls out its more a security reason and most apps now you have panels so you can remotely change DNS so it's kinda harder for them to block as you.
Its not only to do with fb ect yes they has been a couple of people shut down over the past week.

You won't understand if your not the supplier. Would you give a url out and it get into wrong hands then look into everything and risk a prison sentence or massive fine.

As for not giving urls out its more a security reason and most apps now you have panels so you can remotely change DNS so it's kinda harder for them to block as you.
Its not only to do with fb ect yes they has been a couple of people shut down over the past week.
If they are looking into you mate you will be caught. All they need to do is follow the money.

If they are looking into you mate you will be caught. All they need to do is follow the money.
True but that's what happens when you sell on social media and pay for advertisements on there. That's just saying what you do

Yes but some of these guys have been around a long long time surely they would use the same methods as others

Yes but some of these guys have been around a long long time surely they would use the same methods as others
Probably the reason they are around a long time mate

I dont know how my old supplier got away with it. He is on a facebook and everywhere but he has been going for years

The last straw for me was when he wanted me to setup a direct debit.
Direct debit :laughing::laughing: if you dont pay does he send the bailiffs round too?

A provider may not handout URL’s as it’s risky and if it gets into the wrong hands the service could then suffer from things like epl blocks
If URL’s are handed out its too easy for crackers/hackers and agents to shutdown servers
If a provider is happy and willing to set you up without giving out URL’s and everything is running smoothly and you’re happy with the service then I don’t see that as problem and you should be happy that you’re provider has put any security measures into place

I saw screenshots of someone grassing on an iptv provider on twitter - they messaged Sky on there giving them the provider's account, plus the personal twitter accounts of three people involved in the selling and admin, and a screenshot of the bank transfer they'd made to pay for that service. Sky responded to say thank you for the information and that they'd pass it on to the team that deals with it.

6 months later, that provider is still openly selling IPTV on Twitter.

Social media is not the sure fire way to getting blocked that some would have you believe.

I saw screenshots of someone grassing on an iptv provider on twitter - they messaged Sky on there giving them the provider's account, plus the personal twitter accounts of three people involved in the selling and admin, and a screenshot of the bank transfer they'd made to pay for that service. Sky responded to say thank you for the information and that they'd pass it on to the team that deals with it.

6 months later, that provider is still openly selling IPTV on Twitter.

Social media is not the sure fire way to getting blocked that some would have you believe.
sky probably doing cease and desist letters for a few months and then the start legal action. But i dare say they would take their time to make sure they get a definite conviction to act as a deterent. If its only going to be a slap on the wrist and dont do it again, then it would probably encourage people to do it. Hence why you only see articles where they claim to take down a £2mill operation etc

sky probably doing cease and desist letters for a few months and then the start legal action. But i dare say they would take their time to make sure they get a definite conviction to act as a deterent. If its only going to be a slap on the wrist and dont do it again, then it would probably encourage people to do it. Hence why you only see articles where they claim to take down a £2mill operation etc

I had a short sub with the provider, they seemed very confident they had everything covered. I suppose time will tell.

The trouble is people buy formuler boxes for the mytvonline app. Do suppliers still refuse to supply those customers.

The only thing I have seen from some suppliers is they refuse to supply subs for enigma 2 boxes.

Back