Suppliers not supplying URLs

The trouble is people buy formuler boxes for the mytvonline app. Do suppliers still refuse to supply those customers.

Yes, some do. They have the fall back of being able to supply an android app for you to put on your formuler box though, if you want their iptv service enough to not use the dedicated app that you bought the box for.

Many iptv resellers outside of this forum seem to be supporting android devices and firesticks only now.

You will find the majority of suppliers who refuse to give out Urls are splashed all over the place in the public domain. Faebook/websites/ebay ect ect . That is why they try and hide their identity which is just a joke. Just type into google browser Iptv suppliers and see how many come up (hundreds)

I think the resellers on facebook are useful to sly I suppose it helps them catch the bigger fish.

My old c/s supplier would only set you up if you were vouched for by a existing customer.

I think the resellers on facebook are useful to sly I suppose it helps them catch the bigger fish.

My old c/s supplier would only set you up if you were vouched for by a existing customer.
How many really get caught though mike ? Not many mate

You will find the majority of suppliers who refuse to give out Urls are splashed all over the place in the public domain. Faebook/websites/ebay ect ect . That is why they try and hide their identity which is just a joke. Just type into google browser Iptv suppliers and see how many come up (hundreds)

If you type "iptv forum uk" into the search bar this site is one of the first on the list.

Not far off that here tbh, signify interest in iptv and the sellers swarm round, often when the post hasn't even been made in the correct thread.
There is a very strict policy as your aware of anyone openly selling unlike a lot of other forums. Go on C-----S------K and see the stuff that goes on there :unsure:

Let's face it you could make good money selling to people down the pub. Then in turn if you do it right you will get loads of recommendations.

There is a very strict policy as your aware of anyone openly selling unlike a lot of other forums. Go on C-----S------K and see the stuff that goes on there :unsure:

Yeah but that's my point, the 'strict' policy is literally that you can't do it on the open forum. Other than that it's every bit as openly sold here as anywhere.

Yeah but that's my point, the 'strict' policy is literally that you can't do it on the open forum. Other than that it's every bit as openly sold here as anywhere.
I dont sell Iptv however, dont those people on other forums have to pay to advertise.

I dont sell Iptv however, dont those people on other forums have to pay to advertise.

Neither do I - can't imagine ever sitting watching football having to keep half an eye on my phone coz a load of brainless customers can't work a firestick :LOL:

I dunno about advertising costs... I guess there must be something in it for the site owners to risk legal action being taken against them.

With sly spies around think its stupid advertising services you sell on open forum.

Quite a few forums are like and are open to being shut down potentially.

With sly spies around think its stupid advertising services you sell on open forum.

Quite a few forums are like and are open to being shut down potentially.

A spy could easily infiltrate this forum too though, a week of iptv and device questions, pretend to buy a device and thank everyone for their help, then ask for a sub - people would be all over them trying to sell them a sub.

In my opinion a good iptv server uses precautions. Never openly advertise, don't give their real details out and if they want to grow let the resellers do all the work and answer all the boring questions lol

True and no doubt this place has such spies from those corps.

Issue is how will you find them.

Its an endless cycle trying to keep them away.

Sellers also probably need to e aware of join date, posts made etc when selling subs to potential buyers.

Back