Suppliers not supplying URLs

How many really get caught though mike ? Not many mate

Magistrates court:
Case 1
Judge. What is this individual charged with?
- He severely beat a man outside a pub leaving him with cuts and bruises and detached retinas.
Judge. 12 months suspended for two years and 60 hours community service

Case 2.
- he broke into the home if a 80 year old woman, ransacked the house looking for valuables, stole a purse containing £23 and the victim now suffers from nightmares.
Judge. 6 months imprisonment, drug rehabilitation order for two years

Case 3
- he dealt cocaine and canabis to freinds and neighbours
Judge. 3 months suspended for two years, £100 fine

Case 4
- he provided tv channels to people illegally thus denying Rupert Murdoch of several pounds, the complainant was intending using that revenue to hack into a dead child's mobile phone in order to sell some newspapers.
Judge. Get the f**k out of my court

Yep four whole years
I don't know how they'll manage..oh wait
It was two years each, which I suppose could come to four years if you were trying to scare people...and then it turns out the 2 year sentences are suspended.
Bit of a downer really from the headlines but I suppose " two walk free from court" doesn't have the same effect

That article is wrong as that's not the first case in UK. there was about 2 maybe 4 people got sent down for 15 yrs and made millions that's why their sentence was that long

Its weird how that has popped up as a seller got turned over Thursday bit of a coincidence by fraud squad to reports floating around

If they were really serious about stopping illegal selling of iptv then first thing to stop in my view. Openly selling on ebay-facebook and all social media platforms-Open websites splashed every where. How can they ever expect to stop it if people are allowed to sell on legal sites.

If they were really serious about stopping illegal selling of iptv then first thing to stop in my view. Openly selling on ebay-facebook and all social media platforms-Open websites splashed every where. How can they ever expect to stop it if people are allowed to sell on legal sites.
You won't stop it anyway. Before the internet we could stil get cheap sly. And cable. Whichever was avaliable. Most of the independent tv shops were selling it.

You won't stop it anyway. Before the internet we could stil get cheap sly. And cable. Whichever was avaliable. Most of the independent tv shops were selling it.
I remember the cheap virgin boxes that also gave internet, sometimes lasted 6 months and sometimes shorter lol

Sky should bite the bullet and go into competition with iptv.
Spending money chasing down the odd provider here and there is a waste of time as it just means someone else will take their place.
If Sky offered 3, 6 or 12m packages with VOD and UHD as standard coupled with free Internet and phone calls then they may be able to compete

sky would love and i mean LOVE to be able to price discriminate. i.e charge different people different prices for the same package,. all companies would but it's hard for a number of reasons: it's hard to get find out who would pay the higher price. hard to show the lower price only to those who won't pay more and arbitage where people pay the low price and sell on to those who would pay more. and at the margin you can only go as low as it costs to make one more widget to sell.

i mean sky do it in a way through the retention scheme: sell everyone on an offer and then jack the price up when the offer ends and anyone that won't renew at the high price, offer them a lower price that they will go for.

but if sky could weed out the real cheap skates. those that will only pay a tenner a month then it would be huge for them. it costs them nothing at the margin to serve one more customer so profit is profit. and imagine if IPTV views counted towards their viewership figures. their advertising slots would be worth so much more.

streaming could well be that for them. there a customer base of millions who are used to streaming. if they can work out a way of doing it so that it doesn't cannibalise the people who will happily pay £80-120 pm then quids in.

IPTV is such a good product, however. catch up, VOD, international channels all as pretty much standard.

if sky could get IPTV views to count for advertisers it might actually be in their interest to have all thes savvy people who wont be top dollar still give them eye ball views whilst the illegal nature and having to join discord servers and fiddle with ******* service app to stop frames from dropping on an e2 device you have to reflash every 9 months with the occasional ddos downtime is going to put off Mr and Mrs White collar worker who sees a leaflet for a £30 pm 6 moth deal that doubles and then goes up 5% prer annum and sign up until they cash their pension.

but i cannot see them not tapping this market. the upside is so good for them if they can discriminate in pricing

Back