Swapping a c-line to another box

Yep, that's all there is to it.

Just be careful though, if you leave the same line active in different boxes, in different houses
your server will cut you off.

will do, cheers buddy, thanks for the swift reply. Little bit off topic, but do you know if its possible to install more than one line on a box, and toggle between the two?

no mikeyc however, if you ask your supplier he will normally give you multiroom free. however, always ask first do not just do it

will do, cheers buddy, thanks for the swift reply. Little bit off topic, but do you know if its possible to install more than one line on a box, and toggle between the two?

Yep. I do this myself. Just select the one you want & deselect the one you don't want. The change won't take place until you put the box into standby & then back on again.

I'm still not sure which line is used when both are selected though?

Are you talking about using the same line? That's what I meant.

I use the same line in two boxes in my house. I use an Nline I don't know if using a Cline makes any difference.

My server allows multiroom, I just let them know I what I was doing and they gave me the nod.

Not all servers allow multiroom though, so check first.

Are you talking about using the same line? That's what I meant.

I use the same line in two boxes in my house. I use an Nline I don't know if using a Cline makes any difference.

My server allows multiroom, I just let them know I what I was doing and they gave me the nod.

Not all servers allow multiroom though, so check first.

Hey Bees can you pm your server provider ? is it online seller ?

Back