Taking the knee??

There are actually racist laws but only against white people. I don't say that as some kind of right wing commentator, I've made my views clear on what I think of racism but it is a fact and prevalent to the debate. Supporting your theory that they don't actually know what they're protesting for. They don't know what 'change' they're trying to create.

I would also respectfully disagree with one of your points, we USED to live in the least racist of times but that was before the division caused by BLM. Unfortunately tensions have been stoked and racism is now on the rise. Sadly ironic.

Ye I have noticed that tbh.

Yes before the whole knee thing began in the US, then the BLM movement you still had racism and may not have been as high but it was still there in society.

But last couple of years I will say from personal experience it has increased quite sharply and such peoples mindsets have changed also. Its becoming the norm to spout such vile abuse and basically get away with it.

I have already previously said racism if rife and growing rapidly thanks to the far right across Europe in particular atm but its translating to the UK. If you look at independant statistics by bodies when it comes to people who have been racially abused its grown quite sharply last few years. No way does it seem to be dropping or improving in any way in the forseeable future.

Ye I have noticed that tbh.

Yes before the whole knee thing began in the US, then the BLM movement you still had racism and may not have been as high but it was still there in society.

But last couple of years I will say from personal experience it has increased quite sharply and such peoples mindsets have changed also. Its becoming the norm to spout such vile abuse and basically get away with it.

I have already previously said racism if rife and growing rapidly thanks to the far right across Europe in particular atm but its translating to the UK. If you look and independant statistics by bodies when it comes to people who have been racially abused its grown quite sharply last few years. No way does it seem to be dropping or improving in any way.

I honestly wonder how much of the BLM (UK) movement's strategy was to divide and conquer, the oldest trick in the book. Use identity politics, stoke tensions, persuade people to take sides, create divide, create anarchy.

Identity politics is very much the cancer of society imho. BLM have just tapped into the racial side of the equation. Your experience speaks for it's self, it's contributed to you having to endure more racism and abuse. It's vile.

@Robbo18
Have you read nothing in this thread,?
All you are doing is parroting the same old misinformation, BLM or taking the knee has nothing to do with racism.
Purely a political gesture, akin to the German raised hand greeting, and look where that led with the rise of Nazi-ism

I think quite alot of this is media driven. I cannot comment if things have got worse over the years. However, i think most people are pretty sensible and do not judge people on the colour of there skin.

Media always has a big part in such issues and driving it forward. They want stories and ratings after all.

I cant say how many in the country are racist but some clearly are who do judge people on the colour of their skin and havent got a brain cell and I am afraid to say education wont change their perspective on that. Those who are racists will always be racists imo.

@Robbo18
Have you read nothing in this thread,?
All you are doing is parroting the same old misinformation, BLM or taking the knee has nothing to do with racism.
Purely a political gesture, akin to the German raised hand greeting, and look where that led with the rise of Nazi-ism
My point is the players can do what they like, they are their own people, if you don’t like it, don’t watch.

For me taking the knee has burnt itself out it’s lost all it’s original message..
At the end of the day all lives matter and no single race or religion should suffer..
yet I do feel it’s wrong that this generation is being blamed or punished or even touted as racist for historical events in which no part was played.

I think a lot of this started with the E.U referendum. Where leave voters were told that they racist by some of the media and campaigners who thought we should remain. Maybe if these footballers feel so strongly about racism, they could volunteer for a charity for those who have been affected.

This thread has taken turns twists all way round world and back lol.
A lot keep mentioning racism the footballers etc ain’t making a dent neither is BLM as will always be around etc etc but where was all these so called people celebs footballers when over 4K+ young girls got groomed nowhere to be seen my town alone had 1400 cases alone and still counting people went out to protest for action to be taken which did happen eventually as police social services where held accountable.

BLM and others are trying to the same but in different ways which they still hit the same brick wall all social media platforms needs to take some sort of blame for the crap they allow till it gets reported.

@channelking i know how you feel bud my niece and nephew always get abuse thrown at them for been Asian and these people are just pathetic IMO nothing a slap won’t sort out.
I know a white girl that got killed as she wouldn’t give a Asian man a kiss he called her racist for not giving him a kiss and stabbed her in neck and died.
I know of another white girl that got pushed into canal whilst pregnant with an Asian mans baby and because he didn’t want her to keep it he pushed her into a canal and let her drowned.
sorry for changing subject but all this BLM matters shite makes my blood boil sometimes especially with other events that’s gone off all over the world.
All life’s matter no matter skin or race beliefs IMO

..... and my point is that the fans can also do what they like, they also have an opinion and if the footballers don't like it, don't kneel!
They sure can! Boo the kneel then raise the roof when Stirling smashes one in the back of the net was how it went.

If anyone has any concerns about this type of thing, they can contact myself, being, or HT by PM and we'll deal with it, if we find any evidence.

Let's not play guess who,
100157.jpg

OR

152077.jpg

Back