Talk bollocks thread.

I don't know why you feel the constant need to appear en masse to disrupt a thread, you made enough work for the mods last time you spammed this thread and they had to work through it deleting all your silly posts. I very rarely rise to the trolling on here but I have to say your obsession with me is getting incredibly tiresome. This is supposed to be a friendly forum, if you don't like a poster then just ignore them.
No one is disrupting a thread I was making a joke of your reply about Chinese copyright infringement.
As for trolling that’s not the case and no one is spamming I’m actually interested in this thread as a cheap sub may be a good backup to some 👍🏻👍🏻

Got your favourite 18+ channels on there willo ? are they all chinese barbie dolls :sneaky:

No, it was extra for the xxx channels and I'm only a poor pensioner :cry:
Anyway all those Chinese birds have got very blurry bits, I'm forever cleaning my glasses! ..... I might be thinking about the Japs actually ...

Anyway all those Chinese birds have got very blurry bits, I'm forever cleaning my glasses! ..... I might be thinking about the Japs actually ...
Never watch the filth honestly the Mrs is keen though 😉

I've been in loads of those movies.
I usually play the part of the husband who goes to work, leaving the wife to deal with the plumber/builder/window cleaner.

Needed VPN. But yes agree shit lol. not organised EPG is all over the shop. 9million channels. From all over the world. Could tidy it up I suppose if I could be arsed

Watching the footy in German. Plenty of xxx channels though 😍

Watching some bloke on a beach show a girl a good time at half time
Bloke on bloke on there :ROFLMAO:

Still to much aggro for me. I would sack far to many clients. 🫡

Yeah same here. When you're trying to watch the match and someone's messaging to say Leyton Orient v Yeovil has buffered twice in the first half so they want a refund cos their mate told him his iptv never buffers... cba with that sort of thing. I'm told most resellers on TK are unemployed and sell to top up their benefits though so fair play to them.

Yeah same here. When you're trying to watch the match and someone's messaging to say Leyton Orient v Yeovil has buffered twice in the first half so they want a refund cos their mate told him his iptv never buffers... cba with that sort of thing. I'm told most resellers on TK are unemployed and sell to top up their benefits though so fair play to them.
Your told a lot but what do you actually know with out been told???

where do you get your supposed info from cause to me 💯 of it it bullshit.

I don't engage with people who use foul language online I'm afraid, if you wish to have a conversation then you'll have to conduct yourself in a more civil manner.

One for the talk bollocks thread :ROFLMAO: Nearly every member is anonymous how could anyone possibly know if someone has a job or not.

( I'm told most resellers on TK are unemployed and sell to top up their benefits though so fair play to them. )

Back