Talk bollocks thread.

Jesus wept.
You've changed your avatar again, what does this one signify, have you joined the Wagner group?
Cheers comrade, all glory to your communist party
BTW, Nice eight hour wait from the :love: reaction at 16:30 to your 01:30 reply, no one noticed that at all.
No really

Last edited:
It's a regular occurrence, I make a completely innocuous post in conversation with someone and the same three people find fault with something I've said and derail the thread with pettiness.
No you make out as tho your high up in the iptv world your so called inner circle I’m not detailing the thread I questioned where you get your facts from with a previous comment you made as bullshite

No you make out as tho your high up in the iptv world your so called inner circle I’m not detailing the thread I questioned where you get your facts from with a previous comment you made as *********

I think you'll find it's someone else who makes out I'm high up in the iptv world delusionally insisting I run an iptv server and employ an "army of resellers" and I just play along with that theory, but again you're swearing.

Whilst I don't particularly mind that you're not able to control your foul mouth when speaking to me, I feel it's important to inform you that it can impact sponsorship on some forums if disgusting language appears and on that basis I will reiterate that I will not engage with you when you swear.

Back