Talk bollocks thread.

I get it, kind of. If most newbies are truly sky agents and I run the show here I would not entertain the whole thread we are talking about

All i did was add balance and hence my comment 'What a state of affairs, but I guess it's understandable'.

I suppose it's the nature of the beast.

Ive now taken a 1 month trial which will get me into 3pm territory, but as a fellow Chelsea supporter buffering may be the last of my problems for the up and coming season
We’ve had a good pre season tbh bud and our new signings have been brilliant same with our younger talent but keppa needs to be gone

We’ve had a good pre season tbh bud and our new signings have been brilliant same with our younger talent but keppa needs to be gone
I hate to say this I think Boehly needs to be gone. Time will tell , I just can't handle listening to Gooners who for the first time in nearly 20 years can rightfully claim they are the best team in London. Can't see us in CL next season and that's always the first port of call

I hate to say this I think Boehly needs to be gone. Time will tell , I just can't handle listening to Gooners who for the first time in nearly 20 years can rightfully claim they are the best team in London. Can't see us in CL next season and that's always the first port of call

Tottenham Hotspur F.C. will be up there :ROFLMAO:

Tottenham Hotspur F.C. will be up there :ROFLMAO:
If there's anything positive coming out of Chelsea its the appointment of Pochettino. He took Spurs as far as anyone could and just cant see that happening again at white hart lane. I think Spurs have same issue as Chelsea, that being bad owners, but at least ours is a bit of an unknown quantity (although Potter kinds dismisses that theory). Levy just dont seem truly interested in pushing Spurs forward.

I don't think Spurs will not finish in top 4, but then neither do I think Chelsea will

Of Course. I don't have a laptop by the way waste of money. I get it for a 55 inch TV you need additional hardware and that's what most people do.
Invest in a good desktop and HD large monitor and of course you will get a lot longer than 3 years. But I do get it. my nephew has just purchased a 65" TV !! should be nice watching the footie on that.. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
If he watches an adult film be like he is part of the gang on a 65" :ROFLMAO:

Back