The IPTV Crackdown Continues: A Thread For Customers Not Resellers

So there are a lot of posts in her talking about UK and Scotland crackdowns - is it only in UK this is common? I can't seem to find anything for scandinavia. There are a very few artciles in danish, swedish and norwegian that are talking about illegal IPTV, but no one really seems to care. But, wouldn't it be way harder for the police to crackdown IPTV servers, if some of these hosts are located in Russia?
I doubt the UK authorities could do anything about hosts in an area like Russia with the geopolitical landscape that we see today.
I’m not sure what reason the person in question that recently stopped supplying had, but it seemed they had been operating for a long time and offered a cheap reliable service.
So logically you would think it probably was for a good reason and not just a money grab.
If it was down to a server or host issue then they may even start operating again. It may come to light in the coming weeks.
But it does seem strange that the supplier in question just went silent and gave no warning.
A few years ago a supplier I was using had to move to a new server but they informed all the customers in advance.
But there is always more fish in the sea.

So there are a lot of posts in her talking about UK and Scotland crackdowns - is it only in UK this is common? I can't seem to find anything for scandinavia. There are a very few artciles in danish, swedish and norwegian that are talking about illegal IPTV, but no one really seems to care. But, wouldn't it be way harder for the police to crackdown IPTV servers, if some of these hosts are located in Russia?
It's because the Premier league don't license out 3pm kick offs in the UK so are alot more aggressive in their approach. Same with USA, as they tend to put alot of their events on ppv and other countries don't, such as ufc. Its all about trying to protect their profits as they know the less piracy in the UK more people would likely sign up to watch sports.

I doubt the UK authorities could do anything about hosts in an area like Russia with the geopolitical landscape that we see today.
I’m not sure what reason the person in question that recently stopped supplying had, but it seemed they had been operating for a long time and offered a cheap reliable service.
So logically you would think it probably was for a good reason and not just a money grab.
If it was down to a server or host issue then they may even start operating again. It may come to light in the coming weeks.
But it does seem strange that the supplier in question just went silent and gave no warning.
A few years ago a supplier I was using had to move to a new server but they informed all the customers in advance.
But there is always more fish in the sea.
You can still ping their servers. You can even connect to it by smarters app ( not by any of the other apps) if you know the URL. No channels load though .

Think I have this issue too from the same guy. Was great while it lasted but not sure where to go now, think it'll be be difficult to find a similar service tbh

Think I have this issue too from the same guy. Was great while it lasted but not sure where to go now, think it'll be be difficult to find a similar service tbh
I'm in the same boat with that service. I had a second line in a different room as redundancy and tbh, that line was just as good. The lad running it is very helpful also.

You're not allowed to name sellers on the open forum so probably best to edit your post. Lots of the resellers on here have really bad attitudes tbh, thinking they're doing people some big favour and that they know everything there is to know about iptv yet people who have been using it years know nothing.

This thread gets interesting by the day now I found out that one of those that went down is that the servers are active just no streams on them.
If they would've been caught the servers still wouldn't send a ping out they would be completely offline which data shows it connecting
I used it as a backup the last year and half after getting a sub off someone that messaged me on here after requesting. Double the price but better quality channel wise sports by far and has Racing TV with a judder free experience! But it was great while it lasted. Been in the game long enough that a year is a bonus for anything public.

Plenty of spoofers though just had a message to trial, went along and it turns out just a complete time waster, telling me off for wanting a trial on a formuler due to risk, and then telling me off for not having the right attitude about my own security. Weird attention seeking vibe, or an axe to grind. Yet apparently been selling subs for 20 years! ....Username
He's just a full on Melt formuler are not a risk no more so then using a hardcord apps most resellers think because you are using there own apps that the dns is safe.
Was you wanting the trial via mac address?? Or user and password the only way formuler are a risk is by the macs getting cloned by online software but then a provider that's smart enough will change certain things so it cant be cloned also formuler has brought something out where you don't have to give dns out

Listen the last ones are always the ones who lose out when someone closes, this man is a fecking legend in this commuinty, and he never put the price up once, so this rubbish about cheat and rip off you can go and do one. look at the new prices in this game and guess what they can leave a week after, in this game if you get a month you've got ur moneys worth any thing after that is a plus.
lol in yer dreams. He was a business man making money and he ripped people off unless anyone can prove otherwise. Stop being so stupid in thinking because he was at it a long time that makes him decent. I don't give a shcit now he's gone I'll move on but I find it hilarious people like you are naïve enough to think he is some sort of good guy cos he stayed in business for a few years.
and had a competitive price that got him more custom.
There is NO acceptable reason for what he done. He's a scumbag. Unless of course I can be shown otherwise.
We can all think what we want that;'s my view. The realist one.

Someone replied to this thread a couple of days ago saying he'd been in contact and they were doing a rebuild and hoping to be back middle to end of this week. Do you think that's unrealistic mate ? I've been trying to hang on here to see but need a new provider soon.
It's not unrealistic bud only time will tell but not all of you was with the same person so the member who posted about the rebuild could've been with a different provider that went down at the same time.
See some said one was using discord and others said telegram.
If it was me I would take a month from off here if your provider does come back then it's all good if not just keep taking one month subs till your happy and confident in the new service

Yes by the look of it's different resellers for the same owner. Mine was chasing me to renew that service but gladly moved on for other projects.
So you may be right if it's a different seller or subseller who may have scammed you.

Someone replied to this thread a couple of days ago saying he'd been in contact and they were doing a rebuild and hoping to be back middle to end of this week. Do you think that's unrealistic mate ? I've been trying to hang on here to see but need a new provider soon.
Lol if that happens I will book my flight to the moon mate. In my opinion there is absolutely no chance of this coming back. I have already started migrating to a new server, this one has gone.
He is a shyster, a Ripper a thief, scum. Lol and that’s me not angry just stating facts.

Do anyone think he’s being caught by police or he’s just closed shop? I know a few of his resellers in the dark and are worrying about the whole thing.

My post may not be allowed and I'll delete or edit if it requires, sorry loads have been ripped here just curious to know how you cane across this seller or reseller if he is not on here, was he/they from the forum **kings. What are they saying on there As regards the iptv request thread loads of newbies selling I see .

My post may not be allowed and I'll delete or edit if it requires, sorry loads have been ripped here just curious to know how you cane across this seller or reseller if he is not on here, was he/they from the forum **kings. What are they saying on there As regards the iptv request thread loads of newbies selling I see .

Not much said on there at all. It was closed down for a long while and only recently reopened. Not a lot go on there now.

Having thought about it for a few days Ive decided to give it up and get a Virgin Sub. There are some good deals just now. Told the family it’s time for them to move on too.
It was good while it lasted.
Good luck to you all 👍

Been a week with no update or clue of any sort even with spending half my days investigating the internets deepest darkest iptv holes I have nothing so I guess it’s time to start the mourning process 🙈

Back