The IPTV Crackdown Continues: A Thread For Customers Not Resellers

If I had been paying £25 for a sub and it suddenly disappeared I don’t think I would be that bothered. Probably more bothered I had lost a really cheap sub.

If I had been a reseller I would just deduct my losses from my profits, unless you were doing it for free, which I doubt.

How?

Let's pluck some figures out of the air.

£15 a month

£70 a year

How does that make financial sense?
buy cheap buy twice...........most of iptv is sold by resellers, some often oversell hoping not everyone online at once. Buying month to month means that if service goes to shit etc, then nothing is lost..........even if I paid £25/year service and got a week out of it, I would be pissed..........dont get this whole "but its cheaper than sky etc" mindset, these guys are selling a service, so it should work 24/7 imo

If I had been paying £25 for a sub and it suddenly disappeared I don’t think I would be that bothered. Probably more bothered I had lost a really cheap sub.

If I had been a reseller I would just deduct my losses from my profits, unless you were doing it for free, which I doubt.
ok so how many £25 subs would you be willing to lose before being upset?

i know of someone who was one of the first out there to offer iptv, at a pure guess that was about 8 years ago.

he is still going strong now.

do you think it would be a a good idea to have been paying him monthly for 8 years ?
yes i do, how long was the guy doing it who done a runner?

Over 10 years.
So most people have hardly lost out. If anything people have lost a very cheap and reliable provider, as mentioned by another person above.
TBH nobody but the seller knows how much people have lost out considering he was taking new subs by all accounts.......so he in my eyes is a scammer, regardless of how long he offered his cheap iptv.....maybe he will offer refunds

ok so how many £25 subs would you be willing to lose before being upset?
For me I would’ve only had one sub from the person in question.
If by off chance I had been a reseller I would of made my customers aware that
I am supplying them an illegal service at my own risk and I could be held legally responsible for supplying such a service.
Their risk is the server could be taken down and the service is cut off and you lose your money.
Take or leave it.
Also it is not just cheaper than Sly but a lot cheaper than sly.
I know the risk and I am willing to take it when I buy a sub.
All I can say is, if you don’t want to lose money, do not put your money into an illegal service and buy a legitimate one.
No honour amongst thieves, I think the saying goes.

buy cheap buy twice...........most of iptv is sold by resellers, some often oversell hoping not everyone online at once. Buying month to month means that if service goes to shit etc, then nothing is lost..........even if I paid £25/year service and got a week out of it, I would be pissed..........dont get this whole "but its cheaper than sky etc" mindset, these guys are selling a service, so it should work 24/7
If he was told to close shop by the powers that be personally I don't blame him. I know services that have a max of 3 months.

They genrally charge £10 a month
Or £25 for 3 months.

That's the reason you sign for a year to get the discount. But if it lasts a year you have paid nearly double of average sub

Last edited:
For me I would’ve only had one sub from the person in question.
If by off chance I had been a reseller I would of made my customers aware that
I am supplying them an illegal service at my own risk and I could be held legally responsible for supplying such a service.
Their risk is the server could be taken down and the service is cut off and you lose your money.
Take or leave it.
Also it is not just cheaper than Sly but a lot cheaper than sly.
I know the risk and I am willing to take it when I buy a sub.
All I can say is, if you don’t want to lose money, do not put your money into an illegal service and buy a legitimate one.
No honour amongst thieves, I think the saying goes.
I dont use any iptv, I source direct raw feeds and use them via OTT Navigator and my kodi add on myself

If he was told to close shop by the powers that be personally I don't blame him.
Yo dont just get told to cloase shop all of a sudden, first of all he would get a cease and desist letter, then action would be taken if he ignored this, so he knew what he was doing when he accepted all the new subs

Yo dont just get told to cloase shop all of a sudden, first of all he would get a cease and desist letter, then action would be taken if he ignored this, so he knew what he was doing when he accepted all the new subs
That means stop immediately as soon as you receive letter. So if he got letter in the morning thats when it would stop. No more communication and just end service. Customers would loose thete money

OK, so why didnt he communicate and refund??
He was quite a big seller so let's say he has 20k subscribers. Even to refund them a tenner each is 200k. A tenner won't make much difference to the end user but I dare say 200k would to anyone lol

He was quite a big seller so let's say he has 20k subscribers. Even to refund them a tenner each is 200k. A tenner won't make much difference to the end user but I dare say 200k would to anyone lol

Thats beside the point, he knew the risks, he made a ton of money off of it..........he took on fresh subs, he should at least refund those ones, but I bet he wont, so he is a ripper

Why would he?. He would just close all associated accounts and support to do with his service
Well no he didn't know he was going to get a cease and desist order.

You but iptv at £50 a year ypu are aware it's not legit so to speak. Most of the time you will be fine. But it is still a risk.

Back