The IPTV Crackdown Continues: A Thread For Customers Not Resellers

FFS This thread is getting ridiculous,you're acting like children.

as @jigger121 said ,this forum is for helping each other out and solving issues not arguing over an illegal stream.

seller 25 quid a year goes down compared to sky 70 quid a month
just take a few trials and find a decent supplier and job done.

I come on here to read and learn from members and offer help if and when required.

the thread should be closed as it's getting repetitive and boring now.

I'm sure there's more than 1 seller involved here , I had 10 subs from him paying £20 for 12 months and was a solid reliable provider , I have also found out most of my streams have gone black on my backup line which is a bit of bad luck, but I have since found another good source so back running again.

Gone off track once again.. I caused myself a lot of work the other night to get this thread back. So that members could discuss it openly. You have both had an opinion on it so lets leave it there for you two. I dont want to hand out thread bans so it ends now.
Stop the tit for tat replies aimed at each other, otherwise you wont be able to take part in this discussion going forward.

People saying he was a scammer ect is a bit of a wide berth to say. I get he took people's money before it went dark but if your a reseller you don't know the cause unless the owner has psoted/updated you.
It doesn't matter if was £20-£50 to be doing it for a good ten year as people say then his reputation would be good.
I know that there was one seller that went dark he was looking for another service to and offer that in place.
Also I sent a mod a picture from a group saying the servers was still pinging just no streams on them.
Tbh as some one said there would be more happy end users then disgruntled end users due to how much they have saved over the years everyone who buys sells iptv all know the risks and can go dark at anytime that's the risk everyone takes.

i have 2 lots of iptv, both have been solid for years... one needs a vpn to work, the other is on 3 firesticks ...

i think both of mine are outside the uk..., how they going to stop that?

People saying he was a scammer ect is a bit of a wide berth to say. I get he took people's money before it went dark but if your a reseller you don't know the cause unless the owner has psoted/updated you.
It doesn't matter if was £20-£50 to be doing it for a good ten year as people say then his reputation would be good.
I know that there was one seller that went dark he was looking for another service to and offer that in place.
Also I sent a mod a picture from a group saying the servers was still pinging just no streams on them.
Tbh as some one said there would be more happy end users then disgruntled end users due to how much they have saved over the years everyone who buys sells iptv all know the risks and can go dark at anytime that's the risk everyone takes.
You can still ping them.:whistle:

i have 2 lots of iptv, both have been solid for years... one needs a vpn to work, the other is on 3 firesticks ...

When the Country hosting gets raided, loads of busts happen , they just move

Just because they are outside the UK doesn’t guarantee they are safe.

I know the majority of techkings members contribute to these threads with the best of intentions to inform us of the current 'state of play' in the US versus THEM game or IPTV versus the PROFITEERS. I use the term 'profiteers' as I see their profit as excessive and unfair. However in my view this type of thread can give the authorities intelligence as to the success of their strategy and an opportunity to insert false information via their proxies. I have always believed in the tactic of 'staying beneath the radar' to keep 'them' guessing. Information/intelligence is power.

Haven't a clue what happened lol
But by the sounds of it he doesn't sound like a scammer to me. He/she/they should be getting a thank you message from ye for money he saved ye over the years.. £20 for 1 year.. sorry I never had it for that money...

Back