The IPTV Crackdown Continues: A Thread For Customers Not Resellers

Well no he didn't know he was going to get a cease and desist order.

You but iptv at £50 a year ypu are aware it's not legit so to speak. Most of the time you will be fine. But it is still a risk.
You have to be naive not to know that an illegal service is a risk to purchase.

Thats beside the point, he knew the risks, he made a ton of money off of it..........he took on fresh subs, he should at least refund those ones, but I bet he wont, so he is a ripper
Nobody knows what's round to corner. Iptv isn't legal there's no buyers protection. To me a ripper is someone who is in it to make a quick few quid with the intention to do it. He's been doing it for over 10 years I doubt if there was an option to stay and continue to make more money he wouldve

Nobody knows what's round to corner. Iptv isn't legal there's no buyers protection. To me a ripper is someone who is in it to make a quick few quid with the intention to do it. He's been doing it for over 10 years I doubt if there was an option to stay and continue to make more money he wouldve
If he has been doing it that long, I bet he’s had way more happy customers than disgruntled ones.

pretty sure the disgruntled ones dont see it your way........but he wont give a damn as he made a fortune
You can’t please all of the people all of the time. Whether he made a fortune or not, we will never know. If I had been using his service for 10 years, I know that I would’ve saved a lot of money compared to using a legitimate service.

You can’t please all of the people all of the time. Whether he made a fortune or not, we will never know. If I had been using his service for 10 years, I know that I would’ve saved a lot of money compared to using a legitimate service.
pretty sure if he had 20K customers he made a fortune......hope he can sleep easily

I used to use Napster years ago, does that count?

Unsure what thats got to do with some scummy iptv scammer........
Yeah it does count.
I can openly admit that I’m a thief because I use IPTV and I stream paid for content that I don’t pay for. You on the other hand pay for all your media content and don’t stream illegal content.
So you have the moral high ground as you have changed your ways and are no longer a thief like me.
Whether they are a scumbag or not, it’s just basically a story that you’ve read on the Internet.
Life is full of scumbags, and that’s just life.
Have a good evening.

Back