The IPTV Crackdown Continues: A Thread For Customers Not Resellers

Yeah it does count.
I can openly admit that I’m a thief because I use IPTV and I stream paid for content that I don’t pay for. You on the other hand pay for all your media content and don’t stream illegal content.
So you have the moral high ground as you have changed your ways and are no longer a thief like me.
Whether they are a scumbag or not, it’s just basically a story that you’ve read on the Internet.
Life is full of scumbags, and that’s just life.
Have a good evening.
lol...no moral highground here pal

Just dont agree with scummy iptv resellers conning money from new subscribers...

makes no difference wether I stream illegally or not, I dont sell illegal iptv and have never ripped anyone off in my life

you keep defending the scumbag and I will keep calling him out

lol...no moral highground here pal

Just dont agree with scummy iptv resellers conning money from new subscribers...

makes no difference wether I stream illegally or not, I dont sell illegal iptv and have never ripped anyone off in my life

you keep defending the scumbag and I will keep calling him out
Them being a scumbag is it’s just a matter of opinion.
And they would probably say your opinion doesn’t matter.

It does make a difference, whether you stream content illegally as it makes you a thief like me.
You may not be ripping off individuals, but you are ripping off companies out of revenue.
If you can’t admit that, then there’s no talking to you.
I am not defending him I am just pointing out the risks giving your money to somebody who runs an illegal service. Is that not plain to see.

Them being a scumbag is it’s just a matter of opinion.
And they would probably say your opinion doesn’t matter.

It does make a difference, whether you stream content illegally as it makes you a thief like me.
You may not be ripping off individuals, but you are ripping off companies out of revenue.
If you can’t admit that, then there’s no talking to you.
I am not defending him I am just pointing out the risks giving your money to somebody who runs an illegal service. Is that not plain to see.
lol ok whatever you say..........

lol ok whatever you say..........
Mate you are fighting a loosing battle on here.

Most people come on here to either learn about these services or buy one.

They buy knowing the risks involved and know how to reduce those risks. Just pay a month at a time.

The other option is buy from sky or virgin.

If you don't like that fact maybe this is not the forum for you

Just noticed on another thread that a few years ago you used have couple of Kodi add-ons namely Operation Robocop ultimate and Bulldog Streams.
Basically you are thief like me.
Also are the private logins you sell legal and do you pay taxes on the profits you make?
lol, i still have my add on

yes my private logins are legal.....and yes I pay taxes on the profits I make

any other questions?

Mate you are fighting a loosing battle on here.

Most people come on here to either learn about these services or buy one.

They buy knowing the risks involved and know how to reduce those risks. Just pay a month at a time.

The other option is buy from sky or virgin.

If you don't like that fact maybe this is not the forum for you
Pretty sure the forum is for me.........

I know all options surrounding IPTV, but am I not allowed my opinion? I thought thats how forums work?

Been here for over 10 years, so I know what the script is....

Just noticed on another thread that a few years ago you used have couple of Kodi add-ons namely Operation Robocop ultimate and Bulldog Streams.
Basically you are thief like me.
Also are the private logins you sell legal and do you pay taxes on the profits you make?
Also just noticed you a new member........defo worth the watching judging your comments

Your add-ons streamed illegal content. Are you going to admit you’re a thief like me?
m8, i couldnt care less what you think

you werent even around when my add ons were out originally........this is not what this post is about

feel free to dm me if you that worried about what I have done in the past........or just google me, I dont hide anywhere

Going round and round in circles here. Whether he was a thief or not the service is gone and not coming back
The original thread was hijacked here but was allowed to be kept so other members of the service can be informed and has now descended into other members calling each other names. This forum is always about supporting and learning not dragging others down, if you all want to continue arguing do it by pm or on another platfrom

you werent even around when my add ons were out originally........this is not what this post is about

feel free to dm me if you that worried about what I have done in the past........or just google me, I dont hide anywhere.

feel free to dm me if you that worried about what I have done in the past........or just google me, I dont hide anywhere
I don’t think anything and I don’t have an opinion of you as I don’t even know you. You are a thief like me though.
I might not have been around on here, but I’ve been around
and did use your add-ons many years ago when I was using Kodi, but no longer use it as I have moved on.

Going round and round in circles here. Whether he was a thief or not the service is gone and not coming back
The original thread was hijacked here but was allowed to be kept so other members of the service can be informed and has now descended into other members calling each other names. This forum is always about supporting and learning not dragging others down, if you all want to continue arguing do it by pm or on another platfrom
I am not calling anyone or judging anyone unlike @Markeymark but I’m a thief and at least I can admit it unlike
@Markeymark

Last edited:
Back