The Premier League Sack Race

For me that makes Leicester favourites for the third relegation spot along with Southampton and Forest, panic sacking Rogers is gonna come back and bite them in the arse, one things for sure, its gonna be some relegation battle this season with 9 teams fighting to stay up.

For me that makes Leicester favourites for the third relegation spot along with Southampton and Forest, panic sacking Rogers is gonna come back and bite them in the arse, one things for sure, its gonna be some relegation battle this season with 9 teams fighting to stay up.
Yeah fearing the worst! The 3 amigos need to win the 4 winnable games left.
Sacking Brendon with no plan B was suicidal! Championship could mean administration which is sadder!

Sad state of affairs at Leicester but the squad has enough quality to be nearer the top half of the table. And letting a club legend like Kasper go was a huge mistake.

Tottenham have sacked interim coach Christian Stellini after less than a month in charge following the 6-1 defeat at Newcastle yesterday.

The new interim coach (taking the place of the old interim coach) is Ryan Mason.

The interim coach will remain in place whilst the search for a permanent coach continues

Everything Conte accused the players of, was on display against Newcastle. Maybe a press box wasn't the correct forum to vent his frustration but his passion and desire cannot be questioned; unlike the sorry lot making up the numbers at Spurs.

Sam Allardyce, who is in talks to become Leeds United manager, will earn a £2.5m bonus if he keeps them in the Premier League

Frank Lampard has now lost each of the last 10 matches he’s taken charge of across all competitions – he is the first English manager to lose 10 in a row while in charge of a top-flight team since Arthur Cox in February 1988 with Derby.photo_2023-05-03_07-05-33.jpg

Sam Allardyce, who is in talks to become Leeds United manager, will earn a £2.5m bonus if he keeps them in the Premier League

Frank Lampard has now lost each of the last 10 matches he’s taken charge of across all competitions – he is the first English manager to lose 10 in a row while in charge of a top-flight team since Arthur Cox in February 1988 with Derby.View attachment 90214
Record breaker top man👍

Frank Lampard has now lost each of the last 10 matches he’s taken charge of across all competitions – he is the first English manager to lose 10 in a row while in charge of a top-flight team since Arthur Cox in February 1988 with Derby.View attachment 90214
He needs to go so does the owners and the biggest part of our squad tbh I rate lampard a lot as a player and the success he’s had in his playing career but as a manger it’s a no go.
I’ve said from start we shouldn’t have got rid of tuchel all because the new owners wanted to do it there way they’ve made us be an embarrassment of a club the 600 million spent was panic buying and trying to win us (fans) over and hasn’t worked.

Big Sam to Leeds maybe a good thing but with not many games left of the season is it a little too late.

Leeds have, on paper, probably the most difficult run in of the relegation threatened teams but if Allardyce can get a bit of what they call "new manager bounce" and get 3/4 points from the remaining games that'll probably be enough to keep them up imo. A pretty uninspiring choice of manager though, I'd rather have seen someone like Lee Bowyer given a shot since it's only 4 games.

Sad if Leeds do go down as they bring something pretty unique to the league, a big club like they are shouldn't spend so many long periods out of the top division as they have done over the years.

Leeds have, on paper, probably the most difficult run in of the relegation threatened teams but if Allardyce can get a bit of what they call "new manager bounce" and get 3/4 points from the remaining games that'll probably be enough to keep them up imo. A pretty uninspiring choice of manager though, I'd rather have seen someone like Lee Bowyer given a shot since it's only 4 games.

Sad if Leeds do go down as they bring something pretty unique to the league, a big club like they are shouldn't spend so many long periods out of the top division as they have done over the years.
It would be great if they could beat Man city at the weekend. 😀

I think Skubella ( if that's how it is spelt) would have been a good shout, knows the players and had success last time.

They said on sky sports today, Chelsea got 10 points from the first 5 games, if they carried on at that rate they would be in the top four now, if they didn't have those 10 points, they would be in the relegation spot now.

Should have kept Tuchel. ( Hope that's how you spell it)

Personally I hope Leeds get thrashed by City and go down, only because I'm a Fox! and not too impressed by big Sam!
Also I want Forest to lose all there last 4 games and every other conundrum that keeps us up.
FFS it's come to this!!

Big sams record of keeping teams up is worth the risk but only 4 games left and all are tricky could be a difficult job

Back